Tenth Avenue North - Worn - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 5395 views 2012-12-26T14:59:06 Just heard this song for the first time the other day. I heard an interview with Mike Donehey about the story behind the song. He was talking about how when he was younger he used to get frustrated with God and ask him "why can't You make life easy?" Of course, the answer to that can be found in John 16:33, which says "In this world you will have troubles". Yes, indeed, in this life you *will* have troubles. He doesn't say "you *might* have troubles", he says "you *will* have troubles. But that's not the end of the verse. It goes on to say "But take heart! For I have overcome the world!". That's where redemption comes in, which is what this song is all about. It's a wonderful song.
More Inspirational Videos
- Spectacular Performance Of ‘The Old Rugged Cross’ Will Give Your Goosebumps Gooseb...Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: What is unique about the Book of Genesis?-Byron YawnEducation Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Celine Dion Surprises The Canadian Tenors With EPIC DuetInspirational Videos
- ‘Revelation Song’ – Phillips, Craig And Dean And Kari Jobe’s Breathtaking Performa...Music Videos
- 2 ADORABLE Toddlers Sing He Arose - It Will Melt Your Heart!Cute Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus Loves MeMusic Videos
- Chris Tomlin - Jesus, This Is YouMusic Videos
- 40 Irish Dancers STUN An Entire Mall With Incredible Flash MobMusic Videos
- Goofy Great Dane Doesn’t Want To Wake UpCute Videos
- Young Girl Turns Every Chair With Emotional Performance Of ‘Power Of Love’Inspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.