Tenth Avenue North - Worn - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 5076 views 2012-12-26T14:59:06 Just heard this song for the first time the other day. I heard an interview with Mike Donehey about the story behind the song. He was talking about how when he was younger he used to get frustrated with God and ask him "why can't You make life easy?" Of course, the answer to that can be found in John 16:33, which says "In this world you will have troubles". Yes, indeed, in this life you *will* have troubles. He doesn't say "you *might* have troubles", he says "you *will* have troubles. But that's not the end of the verse. It goes on to say "But take heart! For I have overcome the world!". That's where redemption comes in, which is what this song is all about. It's a wonderful song.
More Inspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- Wise Cat Explains The Super Bowl To New KittyComedy Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- Beautiful Cover Of Hillsong’s ‘Broken Vessels’ Will Give You Chills All OverMusic Videos
- Adorable Dog Watches Over His Little Human Who Doesn't Feel WellCute Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Love DefinedMinistry Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.