Adultery is NOT grounds for divorce in the church - Sermon Videos
Embed rev.hill 251 views 2013-01-23T14:29:08 I believed that adultery was the only acceptable reason for divorce in the Christian community until I studied the scripture. There is only one reason for divorce and even with that, no Chrtistian can or should get divorced given the present climate of sexual activity.
More Sermon Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- Grammy Winner John Legend Sings Soul-Shaking Version Of ‘Amazing Grace’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.