2. Forgiveness: Leave Nothing Out - Part 2 - Inspirational Videos
Embed donjonesphdcpc 334 views 2013-11-18T22:49:04 This video is the second in a multi-part series entitled "Healing Relationships through Forgiveness.” It deals with the second principle. Principle 2: We must Own Up to All our Sins before God. This means when we have sinned or done something against another (spouse, child, friend, etc.), we have first sinned against God and must reconcile with Him. To reconcile with Him, we must own up to all our sins before Him.
More Inspirational Videos
- Veritas - An American Anthology (Official Lyric Video)Music Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Country Guys Shock A Bored Simon With Incredible Line Dance RoutineInspirational Videos
- ‘Through All Of It’ – Colton Dixon Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- Hilarious Comedian Jeanne Robertson Tells Us Why Older People Shouldn’t Bungee Jum...Comedy Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
- Bluegrass Version Of ‘How Great Thou Art’ Will Take You BackMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: “Be Still and Know” This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—...Inspirational Videos
- 5 Veterans Sing Inspiring Rendition Of ‘Coming Home’Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.