Healing: Repent Before God - Part 3 - Inspirational Videos
Embed donjonesphdcpc 390 views 2013-11-19T23:19:04 This video is the third in a multi-part series entitled "Healing Relationships through Forgiveness.” It deals with the third principle. Principle 3: We must fully repent of our sins and confess them before God. This means when we have sinned or done something against another (spouse, child, friend, etc.), we have first sinned against God and must reconcile with Him. To reconcile with Him, must fully repent of our sins and confess them before God.
More Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Marines Sing Glorious Version Of ‘Lord, I Lift Your Name On High’Inspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 'Gut-Wrenching ‘Fallen Soldier’ Song Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Encounter with Jesus While He was Critically Injured - Ali Perez (NDE)Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
- Memorial Day: The Unknown SoldierInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.