1099-C How To Eliminate Taxes On Debt Forgiveness - James L. Paris - Education Videos
Embed jameslparis 538 views 2013-08-30T15:29:04 IRS problem solver Dan Pilla joins Jim Paris to discuss how to eliminate taxes from debt forgiveness. Income tax can be owed on debt forgiven from a foreclosure, charged off credit card debt, repossessed vehicle, or even a medical bill. Dan's new book provides step by step advice on how to eliminate these taxes.
More Education Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- Stunning A Cappella Group Sings Johnny Cash’s ‘Ring Of Fire’Music Videos
- His Parents Ignored Him, So This Boy Gave Them A Surprise They’d Never ForgetInspirational Videos
- Man Surprises Fiancée With Picture-Perfect WeddingInspirational Videos
- Dash Cam Records Police Officer Hilariously Singing In CarComedy Videos
- Single Mom And Daughter Win The Judges Over With ‘Sunday Morning’Music Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Third dayMusic Videos
- Matthew West - Do Something (Live)Music Videos
- Chris Tomlin Featuring Kari Jobe Performing Crown Him (Majesty)Music Videos
- WALK AWAY by Chad LeeMusic Videos
- Mother Sings To Son Fighting For His Life In HospitalInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.