1099-C How To Eliminate Taxes On Debt Forgiveness - James L. Paris - Education Videos
Embed jameslparis 707 views 2013-08-30T15:29:04 IRS problem solver Dan Pilla joins Jim Paris to discuss how to eliminate taxes from debt forgiveness. Income tax can be owed on debt forgiven from a foreclosure, charged off credit card debt, repossessed vehicle, or even a medical bill. Dan's new book provides step by step advice on how to eliminate these taxes.
More Education Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Christian Artists Sing ‘Here I Am To Worship’Music Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: God Knew I Needed This Uplifting Version of Psalm 46 Today—He...Inspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- INCREDIBLE performance of How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood with Vince GillMusic Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Clap Along With This ‘HAPPY’ Christian Remix – You Can’t Help But Smile!Music Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- 3 Simple Cups Show How God Washes Away Our SinsMinistry Videos
No playlists found for this account.