1099-C How To Eliminate Taxes On Debt Forgiveness - James L. Paris - Education Videos
Embed jameslparis 582 views 2013-08-30T15:29:04 IRS problem solver Dan Pilla joins Jim Paris to discuss how to eliminate taxes from debt forgiveness. Income tax can be owed on debt forgiven from a foreclosure, charged off credit card debt, repossessed vehicle, or even a medical bill. Dan's new book provides step by step advice on how to eliminate these taxes.
More Education Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.