1099-C How To Eliminate Taxes On Debt Forgiveness - James L. Paris - Education Videos
Embed jameslparis 735 views 2013-08-30T15:29:04 IRS problem solver Dan Pilla joins Jim Paris to discuss how to eliminate taxes from debt forgiveness. Income tax can be owed on debt forgiven from a foreclosure, charged off credit card debt, repossessed vehicle, or even a medical bill. Dan's new book provides step by step advice on how to eliminate these taxes.
More Education Videos
- Young Man Blows Audition Out Of The Water With ‘Blue Suede Shoes’Inspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Young Girl’s Strong Voice Has Every Judge Trying To Win Her OverInspirational Videos
- Sisters Sing Chilling Version Of ‘The Lord’s Prayer’Music Videos
- It Only Took 10 Seconds For This Energetic Singer To Seriously Impress The Judges!Inspirational Videos
- Young Boy Sings ‘You Raise Me Up’ And Gets Every Judge To Turn AroundInspirational Videos
- Simon Wasn't Impressed By This Country Girl - Until She Took Him To CHURCH!Music Videos
- This Kitty's Human Is Deaf. So She Learned His Language. And It's SO Precious!Cute Videos
- Simon Stopped This 16-Year-Old Half Way Through. But You'll LOVE What She Did Next...Music Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- The Godly Truth About Bikinis - FINALLY Someone Gets It!Inspirational Videos
- That's Amazing GraceMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.