Tricia Brock - Broken For Love's Sake - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 1004 views 2013-06-26T10:09:11 Tricia Brock (now Baumhardt) is best known as a lead vocalist with Superchick ("Stand In The Rain", etc). This is a song from her solo album "The Road", written by Jennie Lee Riddle ("Revelation Song") and Don Chaffer. That's her father singing the nice harmony. The concept of brokenness is somewhat difficult and confusing. The song talks about Jesus' power to heal, but then it says that we must be broken. I think what that means is that we must admit that we are sinners (Romans 3:23), and then confess our sins (1 John 1:9), and admit that we are broken. Then forgiveness and healing will follow.
More Inspirational Videos
- Young Girl Leaves The Judges In AWE With Broadway ClassicInspirational Videos
- Christianity.com: Does the Bible teach that a Christian can be a practicing homose...Education Videos
- When They Saw This Old Woman Sit At The Piano No One Expected THIS. Hang On Tight!Inspirational Videos
- Little Boy Confuses Robber With Jesus And Changes His LifeInspirational Videos
- Country Girl Gives Goosebumps With ‘How Great Thou Art’Music Videos
- 16-Year-Old’s Version Of ‘Believe’ Moves Judges To TEARSMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Why do Christians advocate obeying the laws of Leviticus regardi...Education Videos
- INCREDIBLE performance of How Great Thou Art by Carrie Underwood with Vince GillMusic Videos
- Powerful Performance of ‘Hallelujah’ by Bon JoviMusic Videos
- Clap Along With This ‘HAPPY’ Christian Remix – You Can’t Help But Smile!Music Videos
- Christian Artists Sing ‘Here I Am To Worship’Music Videos
- Gentlemen’s Trio Performs Incredible Patriotic MedleyMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.