Tricia Brock - Broken For Love's Sake - Inspirational Videos
Embed bobmarshall 924 views 2013-06-26T10:09:11 Tricia Brock (now Baumhardt) is best known as a lead vocalist with Superchick ("Stand In The Rain", etc). This is a song from her solo album "The Road", written by Jennie Lee Riddle ("Revelation Song") and Don Chaffer. That's her father singing the nice harmony. The concept of brokenness is somewhat difficult and confusing. The song talks about Jesus' power to heal, but then it says that we must be broken. I think what that means is that we must admit that we are sinners (Romans 3:23), and then confess our sins (1 John 1:9), and admit that we are broken. Then forgiveness and healing will follow.
More Inspirational Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- This Beautiful Version of Psalm 23 Had Me in TearsInspirational Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Skit Guys - Psalms for Lent: 1st SundayMinistry Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: This Powerful Video of the "Love Chapter" Gave Me ChillsInspirational Videos
- Shout Out ‘We BELIEVE’ With This Praise-Worthy Newsboys HitMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.