I Will Be Faithful to You- Lynda Nolan -Original song - Music Videos
We all feel lost. Lonely, depressed or go through grieving at some time in our lives. This song was written for a lady who was on leave here in New Zealand, having some time off from working in Africa. She was feeling lost, tired, and lonely and was feeling unsure of how she was going to cope with her life back in Africa when she was to return there. She was at the end of herself. I know how she felt, I have been in different situations but the same feelings. God has helped me through those times too.
My Daughter (child) I see your tears
I wipe them with white linen
I store them in a Jar,
They are precious to me.
My Daughter (child) I know your heart
You are so faithful
Seek me and you'll find me
I will be faithful to you.
Come with me and I'll lead you
I'll show you the treasure
Come with me and I'll be there
I'll never let you go
Jesus wept when His friend had died. He understands what it feels like to be lonely, hurting and at the end of yourself. He is reaching out to you today, let the tears go, allow Him to wipe your tears, wiping them with white linen. Tears can be a vital part of the healing process.
Ps 56.8 New Living Translation
" 8 You keep track of all my sorrows
You have collected all my tears in your bottle.
You have recorded each one in your book."
More videos from this user
Recommended for you
- Christmas Is Coming - Jason Gray - Official Lyric Videojason-gray00:03:443,061 views
- BETHANY HAMILTON - PURPOSE FILM PROFILEpurposefilm00:01:421,972 views
- Max Lucado's The Christmas Candleecholightstudios00:02:476,895 views
- Dancing Traffic Cop Will Make You Stop and Smileuntilweflyaway00:02:1120,085 views
- Bob Smiley DVD filming is interruptedcomedian00:00:486,679 views
- A 5 Year-Old Genius Will Blow You Away With His Knowledgekidsarecute00:04:5488,817 views
- Que Tal Sijamesgrocho00:01:39478 views
- He Has Sent Redemptionanberlin_fan00:03:341,939 views