Aurora Movie Shooting Survivors Marry on the Year Anniversary of the Tragedy - And Give God All Glory - Inspirational Videos
Embed keephopealive 17791 views 2013-07-22T16:19:09 God had great plans in store for Aurora movie shooting survivors Eugene and Kirstin. Having survived two gunshot wounds trying to protect his longtime girlfriend, Eugene knew that God had great plans for their future. Instead of remembering that day as a horrific tragedy, they wrote over history by getting married on the year anniversary. May God bless them with a lifetime of happiness!
More Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- Precious Flower Girl Sings ‘Love Is An Open Door’ At Wedding ReceptionCute Videos
- Hear The G.O.S.P.E.L. In 5 Minutes With This Powerful Spoken WordInspirational Videos
- Young Boy Stands Up In Church And Begs To Be AdoptedInspirational Videos
- Young Girl’s Voice Moves The Audience To TearsInspirational Videos
- Groom Sings Beautiful Song As Bride Walks Down the AisleInspirational Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- Because He Lives - Dave's HighwayMusic Videos
- Jeremy Camp - We Are The DreamersMusic Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- Man Stages Elaborate ER ProposalMovies
No playlists found for this account.