Jenny Simmons - This I Know - Music Videos
Embed jenny-simmons 12316 views 2013-07-12T14:49:04 This I know is a whimsical and infectious tune that draws from the familiar chorusinto the heart of anyone struggling with God's free, unmerited grace. It is a perfect follow-up to Addison Road's popular remake of the children's song, This Little Light of Mine, and is already a favorite among Jenny’s fans.Simmons, who is known for allowing kids to gather around her to sing Addison Road’s hit single, This Little Light of Mine, into the microphone at shows, wanted to write a song that united children and adults of all ages around a simple, singable, nostalgic chorus. She also wanted a song that spoke to people, like her, who struggle with balancing self- scrutiny, merit-based worth and God’s unconditional love. With co-writer and fellow Texan, Ross King, Jenny penned the words and melody toThis I Know. When it comes to being free I am my own worst enemy Oh I can criticize every move I make 've got a microscope on my mistakes I steal glory from the one who made me me “When I was in high school my dad told me that he hated hearing me call myself ‘stupid.’ The sad thing was, I didn’t even know I was doing it. So for one week he had me make a tally mark every time I thought something negative about myself, corrected myself or called my own actions ‘stupid.’ I was amazed how often I was belittling myself. Dad told me that every time I belittled myself it not only devalued me, but devalued who God had created.
More Music Videos
- The incredible testimony behind the song Dance Again by LIFE WorshipInspirational Videos
- Tim Hawkins - Losing Our Minds TogetherComedy Videos
- You'll FEEL God's Arms Of Love On This Heartfelt Performance With An AMAZING Endin...Music Videos
- Garth Brooks Just Turned This Amazing Story About Moms Into A Song. And It’s Got E...Inspirational Videos
- Family Sings Hilarious Thanksgiving Song ‘All About That Baste’Comedy Videos
- Awe-Inspiring Version Of ‘Mary, Did You Know?’ Will Leave You SpeechlessMusic Videos
- Glorious Unfolding - Steven Curtis Chapman (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- Miss Kay Wanted To End Her Life. Until Her Son Did THIS – WOW, I’m Speechless!Inspirational Videos
- New Hope Oahu - Hope Is AliveMusic Videos
- At First, These Cello Players Were Getting BOO'ED. But Then They Did THIS!Music Videos
- 1 Woman's Anointed Voice Sings 'At The Cross (Love Ran Red).' And Now My Goosebump...Music Videos
- Jason Castro Moriah Peters Sing 'Same Kind Of Broken.' AMAZING!Music Videos
No playlists found for this account.