Attitudes of a Faithful Church, C. David Coyle - Sermon Videos
Embed reallifeworthliving 328 views 2013-10-02T13:19:04 Everything in the Christian life is based upon and bounded by our faith. We will find that attitudes area ll important in our relationships,; with Christ, with the world, with family. To be a faithful Church we have to be faithful (filled with faith) Christians. My pastor said Sunday, "We Baptists are pretty good at knowing what to do. Our problem is implementation, actually doing it."
More Sermon Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Where I Am Right Now’ – Powerful Worship Song Will BLOW You AwayMusic Videos
- Loving Husband Shows Blind Devotion To Wife After She Loses Her SightInspirational Videos
- Incredible Christian Remix Of ‘Let It Be’ Gave Me ChillsMusic Videos
- Christianity.com: Can a Christian practice yoga to the glory of God?-David Powliso...Education Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)Music Videos
- ‘This I Know’ – Inspiring NEW Song From CrowderMusic Videos
- ‘Holy Spirit’ – Awe-Inspiring Kari Jobe Hit Will Move YouMusic Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
No playlists found for this account.