Attitudes of a Faithful Church, C. David Coyle - Sermon Videos
Embed reallifeworthliving 373 views 2013-10-02T13:19:04 Everything in the Christian life is based upon and bounded by our faith. We will find that attitudes area ll important in our relationships,; with Christ, with the world, with family. To be a faithful Church we have to be faithful (filled with faith) Christians. My pastor said Sunday, "We Baptists are pretty good at knowing what to do. Our problem is implementation, actually doing it."
More Sermon Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- 6 Male Dancers Perform Amazing Synchronized DanceMusic Videos
- 12-Year-Old’s Whitney Houston Audition Has EVERYONE On Their Feet!Inspirational Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Struggling Pregnant Woman Finds Life-Changing Gift In The OvenInspirational Videos
- 18-Year-Old’s Original Song Gets Simon To Say THIS. WOW!Inspirational Videos
- 102-Year-Old Blows Out Birthday Candles In The Funniest WayComedy Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Rick Warren Helps You Discover God's Dream for Your LifeMinistry Videos
No playlists found for this account.