#545 God of the Gaps? - Education Videos
Embed raeorg 449 views 2013-06-29T20:14:04 The God-of-the-Gaps argument is a red herring ruse designed to distract from the real issue of design. It basicallys accuses creationists of appealing to God as an explanation when science cannot explain something, and when science makes a discovery our God gets smaller. In the article Naturalism and Providence, it shows how this argument disappears knowing that the presuppositions of science rest upon theology, and that atheists have co-opted science to try to discredit theism.
More Education Videos
- Talented Group Gives Irish Dance A Modern MakeoverMusic Videos
- Powerful Story About Music Brings A News Anchor To TearsInspirational Videos
- Social Experiment Shows How Appearance Changes The Way We Are TreatedInspirational Videos
- ‘Trust In You’ – Beautiful New Worship Song From Lauren DaigleMusic Videos
- 15-Year-Old STUNS Judges With ‘I Am A Man Of Constant Sorrow’Inspirational Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: Must-See Version of Psalm 91 Has Taken Us by StormEducation Videos
- Powerful American Idol Performance of Shout To The LordInspirational Videos
- Skit Guys - Psalms For Lent: 2nd SundayMinistry Videos
- Easter Version of ‘Hallelujah’ Will Give You ChillsMusic Videos
- The Key to MeeknessComedy Videos
- STRANGERS SURPRISE WOMAN WITH GIVING MOBInspirational Videos
- Couple Reunites For Precious Proposal At Wal-Mart After Being Divorced 43 YearsInspirational Videos
No playlists found for this account.