The Body and the Bride, Part 5 - Ministry Videos
Embed learningtoserve 537 views 2013-09-11T07:59:04 Bottom Line Up Front: The Body of Christ is different from the Bride of Christ - which one are you? The marriage of a man and a woman is a "type" of our relationship with our "Bridegroom", and He desires that same special relationship with His Bride. This multi-part lesson will fully define the Bride and help you examine your personal relationship with Him.
More Ministry Videos
- BibleStudyTools.com: 5 Encouraging Bible Verses to Get You through Today!Inspirational Videos
- I Fought For YouInspirational Videos
- These Boys Started Singing And Simon Did The Unthinkable! WOW!Music Videos
- Pray Thank Remember (Memorial Day)Inspirational Videos
- 3 Words In, This Boy Turns All The Judges With ‘Don’t Stop Believing’Inspirational Videos
- ‘Old’ Men Groove During Stellar AuditionInspirational Videos
- Royal Tailor - Ready Set Go (ft. Capital Kings) - Official Music VideoMusic Videos
- Former Circus Lion Feels Grass For The First TimeInspirational Videos
- Rick Warren Helps You Discover God's Dream for Your LifeMinistry Videos
- Dance Battle Between Good And Evil Will Leave Your Jaw On The FloorInspirational Videos
- Japanese Synchronized Precision Walking Will Leave You In AWEInspirational Videos
- Christian Comedian Has BEST Response After Being Called FatComedy Videos
No playlists found for this account.