Tongues AfireWhen have you recently endured the wound of another person’s words?
Top Music Videos
- Channel Views: 2,390
- Total Upload Views:
- Subscribers: 9
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2010-10-28T17:30:02
Highly spiritual, rationalist, philosophical, liberal[in a way that I've got my own set of convictions that I firmly believe in but I do respect a person for his/her personal choice, whatsoever it might be], individualistic.
- Absolutely believe in God's will and my priority is always my spiritual life. All my major decisions in life are affected by my faith. Religion to me doesn't relate to following rituals, or 'worshiping' a higher being. For me religion, better said spirituality, is about loving God, to be righteous in spirit and action. That alone sums it up. It's about having a personal relationship with God and do what is expected of us as people of faith - loving and serving. That's about it.
- I appreciate finer things in life: larger-than-life people, the kind who defy odds to end up with an inspirational story, refreshing conversations, cultures, art et al.
- I observe and absorb both: the depth of a subject or person on both accounts - spiritual and logical. Outer/physical appearances never appealed to me, not even of the most exotic of places. The history and depth of their beauty is what is more intriguing to me.
-I believe relationships are something that have to be worked at everyday from both the sides.
* Love to know people from other countries,culture exchange kinda thing and learn about people and places.