untilweflyaway's UploadsBack to untilweflyaway's channel.
- Incredibly Adorable 4 Year-Old Sings His HEART OutLittle Kai loves the song "Grenade" and he sings with such sweet passion! Although the song might be considered odd, it's quite biblical! :) John 15:13 "There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for one's friends." :Duntilweflyaway00:03:33
- God Spared the Life of This 4 Year-Old That Fell 3 Storie...God Spared the Life of This 4 Year-Old That Fell 3 Storiesuntilweflyaway00:02:02
- A 13 Year-Old Saves Bus Full of Students When Driver Has ...13-year-old Jeremy Wuitschick sprang into action when he noticed something was wrong with their bus driver. His quick thinking saved the lives of his fellow students and the bus driver. WOW!untilweflyaway00:02:02
- 2 Irish Boys Were Caught Singing In The Streets - And Stu...Your jaw will DROP when you hear the God-given talent of these two little Irish boys! They were caught singing We Found Love on the street and they stunned every passerby with their amazing voices. So good. One of the boys names is Robert Scanlon...untilweflyaway00:02:05
- A Poor Street Child Has an UNBELIEVABLE Voice - He Will T...When you hear this kid step up to the karaoke machine, you will be totally blown away. His name is Roel Manlangit and thanks to his God-given talent, hopefully he will not have to live on the streets much longer! untilweflyaway00:02:34
- Jennifer Hudson and Sandy Hook Survivors Sing Moving Perf...It was only a few short weeks ago that the country was left in despair at the news of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting--a very dark and tragic time for our country. But in a beautiful display of triumph, the Sandy Hook survivors showed t...untilweflyaway00:02:52
- Mom with Cancer Refuses Treatment to Save her Baby's LifeNewly pregnant first time mom-to-be Stacie Crimm was tragically diagnosed with terminal cancer. She didn't think twice about her choice to refuse treatment to save her baby's life...which cost her, her own. Such a beautiful and selfless sacrifice...untilweflyaway00:06:27
- Inspirational Armless Woman Conquers Her Disability in MI...From getting her pilots license to getting certified in scuba diving, Jessica Cox has never let her disability get in the way of accomplishing big things! She has even been able to find the love of her life. She is an absolute inspiration to eve...untilweflyaway00:02:43
- Man Teaches His Love to Read After Brain Trauma - Beautif...In a beautiful display of love, John Allen teaches his longtime love, Linda Alexander to read again after she suffered a devastating brain trauma. This is exactly the kind of love that God calls us to--so beautiful! untilweflyaway00:03:54
- Christian Couple Use Huge Lottery Jackpot to Help Communi...The Lord blessed Mark and Cindy Hill in an unbelievable way when they won 293 Million dollars a few months ago. They were extremely humbled and gave God all the credit. They have stunned their small town of Dearborn, MO with their extremely gener...untilweflyaway00:02:15
- Little Boy with Rare Talent Does INCREDIBLE Things for Pe...There is something very special about little Aiden Hornaday. After discovering a rare talent with the harmonica, he began playing on the streets and to his surprise, started to make money. Rather than keep it for himself as most kids would, he g...untilweflyaway00:03:33
- Christian Parents Forgive Bullies of Dead DaughterTheses Christian parents offer a public message of forgiveness to the 2 girls that bullied their beloved daughter relentlessly for 2 years. What they have to say will move you!untilweflyaway00:01:54
- Student with Down Syndrome Crowned Homecoming Queen - INC...Rachel Cooperstein was queen for the night when her loving classmates elected her as the homecoming queen. Her reaction is absolutely priceless and will bring tears of joy to your eyes!untilweflyaway00:03:09
- Loving Brothers Stand Up for Bullied Sisters With Down Sy...One day a family woke up to a horrific site outside their house...someone had spray painted awful things about their 2 daughters with down syndrome.
Meet the Hollis Boys, age 6 and 7 that wouldn't let hateful people treat their sisters or any...untilweflyaway00:04:06