Responding to SufferingHow do you feel when your life is interrupted by suffering and adversity?
Top Music Videos
twr-owner's UploadsBack to twr-owner's channel.
- TWRs "Epic Story" in Central & Eastern Euro...Estimated to number 15 million, the Roma people (historically mislabeled gypsies) comprise Europes largest minority group. Social outcasts with a long history of persecution, the Roma distrust the outside world. As an oral community, very few of t...twr-owner00:06:29
- Voices of Grateful Hearts (Volume 1)A young person hides under a blanket, reading the Bible by flashlight. A lone believer hears the Word in his own language. A lonely woman realizes God has a plan for her life. A house church leader prepares for a Bible study. A child, through no f...twr-owner00:03:40
- Epic Story from Albania - Leadership DevelopmentFormerly an atheist country, Albania struggled under a Communist dictatorship. God was forbidden, but He infiltrated the Albanian Communist regime by using TWR to send radio signals from Monte Carlo to a simple soldier who was trained to listen fo...twr-owner00:01:59
- Epic Story from Russia, Ukraine & Belarus - ChildrenChildren are forever influenced by the adults around them. Susanna Tielmann is dedicated to reaching out to children and has done so through TWR radio programs for over 25 years. After producing more than 2,000 children and youth programs, she the...twr-owner00:01:53
- Epic Story from Ukraine - Leadership DevelopmentAs part of the USSR, the Ukraine endured nearly 70 years of Communist rule. The Communist government placed a radio in every house for the purpose of transmitting propaganda. But God had his own idea for these radios. In 2001, He presented TWR wit...twr-owner00:01:53
- Epic Story from the Middle East - Youth ProgrammingThe hearts of some Middle Eastern people seem to be surrounded by a barrierâ€”a barrier to protect themselves from appearing weak. Talking about personal problems is avoided. Is there anything we can ado to bridge this barrier?twr-owner00:01:21
- Epic Story from Central & North-East Europe - Prison Mini...What responsibilities do Christians have toward prisoners? How can we help them find true freedom? In a dark, dreary prison cell, a young Polish convict wanted to commit suicide. But God had a different plan for his life.twr-owner00:01:37
- Epic Story from Italy - Church DevelopmentItaly has been the historical cornerstone of Christianity around the world for nearly 1700 years. Yet, the love of God is often left outside the doors of His own Church. Where can we turn to experience a true relationship with the Living God?twr-owner00:01:55