- Channel Views: 8,926
- Total Upload Views: 32,818
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2010-10-28T20:48:40
By Father and Son duo, David Gudgel & Brent Gudgel, with Danielle Fitch So you think that maybe â€“ just maybe â€“ youâ€™ve found THE ONE? Before You Get Engaged offers priceless advice and direction for daters who are considering popping (or answering) the big question. Author and counseling pastor David Gudgel teams with his son, Brent, and Brentâ€™s girlfriend, Danielle, using anecdotes, dialogue, and diary entries to discuss the twelve relational indicators indispensable to a healthy, lasting marriage. Complete with fun and endearing proposal tips as well as ways to gently ask your significant other for more time, Before You Get Engaged will equip you with the insight, confidence, and peace to make on of the biggest decisions of your life. David Gudgel is the senior pastor at Bethany Bible Church and host of a thirty minute weekday radio program in Phoenix, AZ. A graduate of Westmont College, Talbot Theological Seminary, and Western Seminary, Dr. Gudgel has been in vocational ministry for thirty-five years. He and his wife Bernice have three twentysomething children: one married, one not, and one (Brent) thinking seriously about it. Brent Gudgel is a filmmaker and photographer in Los Angeles. An owner of Chronicle Project, he directed the film Dear Francis which aired on Showtime in 2007 and has worked on projects in over twenty countries. When not on a set, Brent travels to conferences, colleges, camps, and churches across America to speak about social justice. He is currently considering popping the question.
Most Popular Uploads
tnelsonbeforeyougetengaged Video Channel
- Watch This Before You Get Engaged
- "Should we get married?" - Advice from Dr. David Gudgel
- "How do I know if I'm in love?" - Dr. David Gudgel
- "Should I propose or accept a proposal?" - Dr. David Gudg...
- "marriage proposal and engagement ideas" - Dr. David Gudg...
- "how do you know if you're ready to get married" -Dr. Gud...
- "How do I know if she's the one?" - Dr. David Gudgel