The Job ParadoxWhen have you missed an opportunity to follow God’s guidance during a difficult time?
Top Music Videos
- Channel Views: 1,666
- Total Upload Views: 17,512
- Subscribers: 1
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2010-10-18T01:01:59
I was born on an island just off the coast of America. I grew up in a small village and went to school on a farm. My childhood was filled with love, affirmation and opportunity and I want to share what I experienced with children; especially those without a father. My father was a cab driver on our island and he and my mother taught and lived a Godly life. Yes, the village of Harlem in NYC can be a tough place to raise a kid, but my parents, with God's grace did it. By the way, I went to school in the Bronx, which was once a farm.
Most Popular Uploads
thereedingroom Video Channel
- Welcome To The Reeding Room
- The Reeding Room: Little Ali Sings
- The Reeding Room
- The Reeding Room: "I Will Always Love You" E-mercial
- The Reeding Room: "Jesus Loves The Little Children"
- The Reeding Room: All Night, All Day E-mercial
- Welcome To The Reeding Room E-mercial
- The Reeding Room: "The Color of Love"
- The Reeding Room: "Never Alone"