- Channel Views: 1,576
- Total Upload Views: 17,389
- Subscribers: 1
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2010-10-18T01:01:59
I was born on an island just off the coast of America. I grew up in a small village and went to school on a farm. My childhood was filled with love, affirmation and opportunity and I want to share what I experienced with children; especially those without a father. My father was a cab driver on our island and he and my mother taught and lived a Godly life. Yes, the village of Harlem in NYC can be a tough place to raise a kid, but my parents, with God's grace did it. By the way, I went to school in the Bronx, which was once a farm.
Most Popular Uploads
thereedingroom Video Channel
- Welcome To The Reeding Room
- The Reeding Room: Little Ali Sings
- The Reeding Room
- The Reeding Room: "I Will Always Love You" E-mercial
- The Reeding Room: "Jesus Loves The Little Children"
- The Reeding Room: All Night, All Day E-mercial
- Welcome To The Reeding Room E-mercial
- The Reeding Room: "The Color of Love"
- The Reeding Room: "Never Alone"
Messages Made PublicWhat safeguards can you put in place to prevent you from sending emails and texts you’ll later regret? How can you better honor God with your words today?