Tongues AfireWhen have you recently endured the wound of another person’s words?
Top Music Videos
- Channel Views: 5,489
- Total Upload Views: 53,435
- Subscribers: 6
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2010-10-27T10:55:39
It wasn't until after many years of battling with crippling and negative thoughts that I stumbled upon the concept of Christian Meditation. Incorporating deep and cleaning breathing, relaxation exercises, and learning to quiet my mind and filling it with God's word marked the beginning of my healing. Over the next several months I went from constant torment to surpassing peace.
Welcome to Christian Meditation, Affirmations, and Relaxation Later, God inspired me to create faith-based meditations designed specifically for Christians that allows believers to enjoy the benefits of meditation while being fully aligned with Christian principles and God's word.
Christian meditation helps us to "Be Still and Know God."The CDs are also a great tool for developing greater intimacy with God. When we spend time with God by meditating on His Word and abiding in His presence we are literally changed. Christ centered meditation will help you to become more sensitive to the Holy Spirit, live more present centered, maintain peace of mind, create more balance in your life, and enhance your relationship with God.
In addition to creating over 23 meditation CDs on a variety of topics (healing, releasing the past, love and relationships, controlling negative thoughts, abiding in Christ and many more), I also produced a series of Christian Scriptures and Affirmation CDs to help believers displace debiliating and unproductive thoughts with positive phrases and scriptures. As you play the affirmations several times a day, you will find your thoughts changing and aligning themselves with positive thinking and God's Word.- Rhonda Jones
Most Popular Uploads
thechristianmeditator Video Channel
- Centering Prayer 20 Minute Meditation Part 2
- Spiritual Warfare and Deliverance From Unclean Spirits Prayer
- Christian Meditation Part 7
- Christian Meditation 6
- Chrisitan Meditation Part 5
- Christian Meditation Part 4
- Christian Meditation Part 3
- Christian Meditation Part 2
- Christian Meditation Part 1
- I Choose Life: Releasing Your Limiting Beliefs
- I Choose Life (updated) Meditation and Prayer Affirmations
- Thank You Lord: Christian Meditation and Prayer
- Lessons on Spiritual Living- Creating a Quiet Time with God
- When I Open My Eyes- A Christian Meditation
- When I Close My Eyes- A Biblical Bedtime Meditation