- Channel Views: 4,625
- Total Upload Views: 48,301
- Subscribers: 6
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2010-10-29T10:32:42
I'm a Christian, that means I hold to the belief that Jesus was fully man and fully God his body contains the spirit of God as he claimed and proved, we have testimonials from actual eye witnesses that this is true, he is without sin, and he shed his blood to redeem all men from the penalty of sin which is death and God's wrath. The irreducible minimum to receive his redemption is to believe who Christ Jesus is, what he's accomplished on the cross along with a changing of our minds, an honest confession of our sins (repentance) it's also profitable to acknowledge before men that Jesus is God in the flesh. Whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Most Popular Uploads
teethofthelamb Video Channel
- Impact of the Resurrection
- Hell is it a real place?
- Does Man have a Free Will
- Sola Scriptura Why I believe it
- Steve's Testimony and Life Story
- The Nerve that shocks a Catholics Brain
- Eternal Life do you have it?
- Mormonism is it Christian?
- Who does Islam really worship?
- Is the true church Roman Catholicism?
- Who is God?
- Islam despises Jesus Christ
- Muslims Hate Christians and Jesus Christ
- why good men wont go to heaven
Fit for a KingHow often do you consider the way your decisions are approved by God?