teamchrist's Video Channel
We believe that Jesus Christ is God and He is the only way to attain salvation. To go to heaven you must love God, ask him to come into your life, and repent of your sins. If one sincerely does this then you will want to obey Him, speak to Him (prayer), and learn more about Him by reading His word (King James Bible).
SEE SCRIPTURES BELOW!
10. As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one;
23. For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
9. For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,
18. For this reason the Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God.
23. that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him. 24. "I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.
7. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you; 8. For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
8. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9. Not of works, lest any man should boast.
1 John 1:10--->
9. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
19. You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that--and shudder.
20. You foolish man, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless ?
21. Was not our ancestor Abraham considered righteous for what he did when he offered his son Isaac on the altar?
22. You see that his faith and his actions were working together, and his faith was made complete by what he did.
23. And the scripture was fulfilled that says, "Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness," and he was called God's friend.
24. You see that a person is justified by what he does and not by faith alone.
25. In the same way, was not even Rahab the pros$@!!ute considered righteous for what she did when she gave lodging to the spies and sent them off in a different direction?
26. As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.
In other words if you truly love God you will want to speak to him often (prayer), will want to get to know Him (read Bible etc., and will act differently since he is in control of your life.