songmaker's Video ChannelLast Updated 2011-02-16T21:50:39
The past 8 years has been a journey I never imagined we would ever have to take. But here we are.
On Jan. 8, 2001 our world changed forever. It was the day we lost our lovely, 23 year old daughter, Holly. And though we know she is with her Lord and Savior and in a so much better place, we still miss her desperately.
God, in His grace and mercy, has allowed me to express the pain of loss and the hope and expectation of tomorrow through the songs He has given me. We realize there are so many others who are experiencing loss, pain, and discouragement and you are in our prayers. It is our prayer that our music will convey that hope and encouragement and at the same time lift Him, our Savior Jesus Christ, up and bring Him the glory and honor that He deserves. Gods grace to all who hear.
Wrote this after being made aware that the Texas Air National Guard brings our fallen soldiers home on what they have termed "Angel Flights".
171 viewsView comments, related videos & more
- THIS HEROsongmaker00:04:17171 views
- The Road....(Cindy's Song)songmaker00:04:26113 views
- THEY CALL HIM JESUSsongmaker00:05:322,729 views
- The King Has Been Bornsongmaker00:04:523,045 views
- Till You Call Me Homesongmaker00:04:222,645 views
- Do Angels Ever Crysongmaker00:04:222,980 views
- Hold On...songmaker00:04:203,261 views
- This Empty Chairsongmaker00:04:332,751 views
- It Has To Be Gracesongmaker00:04:352,130 views