scribevaldemirmota's UploadsBack to scribevaldemirmota's channel.
- THE YOGA - BY VALDEMIR MOTA DE MENEZES
The word Yoga means "union" (the root yuj, which gave jungere in Latin, English yoke). Yoga is a spiritual technique for joining the staff I limited, finite and conditioned the Atman (the Self) unconditional, unlimited and abso...scribevaldemirmota00:02:28
- THE IDEOLOGY OF CASTE - BY VALDEMIR MOTA DE MENEZESThe ideology of caste
Hinduism traditional ideas and knows no heaven or hell, or an afterlife for which the individual soul would be sent after death. Instead, there is a belief in the cycle of reincarnation, ie, the belief that after death t...scribevaldemirmota00:03:18
- JAINISM - BY VALDEMIR MOTA DE MENEZESJainism
Buddhism has many points in common with Jainism, the religion founded by Mahavira, who is a contemporary of the Buddha and has a history similar to his. Like the Buddha, Mahavira descended from an aristocratic family from the region V...scribevaldemirmota00:02:43
- ENLIGHTNMENT PHILOSOPHERS - BY VALDEMIR MOTA DE MENEZESEnlightenment philosophers
We will know a little more about the
greatest philosophers of the "Age of Enlightenment", in which
Most were from France.
These criticized, especially in his works:
• Remnants feudal;
- COUNTER REFORMATION - BY VALDEMIR MOTA DE MENEZES - PART ...In the first paragraph of this part placed
that the difficulty of union members with
head and are scattered between faithful and unfaithful
should rely on several grants,
The link between inferiors and s...scribevaldemirmota00:05:30
- COUNTER REFORMATION - BY VALDEMIR MOTA DE MENEZES - PART ...
We will study the Counter Reformation, the main events, motives, and who were the leaders what were the consequences for the Catholic Church and
Christian faith. The Counter Reformation was reaction from the Catholic Church and the Refo...scribevaldemirmota00:05:03
- BUDDHISM - BY VALDEMIR MOTA DE MENEZESBuddhism
Buddhism was founded by Prince Siddhartha Gautama (558-478 BC) belonging to S'akya important clan in northern India (the current region of Nepal). At twenty-nine years, left his family to become a wandering ascetic and seek wisdom. A...scribevaldemirmota00:03:48
- NOT FOCUS ON THE VESSEL – BY VALDEMIR MOTA DE MENEZESIn the Kingdom of God, and therefore the Christian life is not about "who" is right, but "what" is right. No matter who, matter what.
This taught me that I should not focus on the vessel but the oil is not worth the canal, but the sourc...scribevaldemirmota00:04:40
- GANG OF CHILDREN, STEALING THE HIGHWAY - BY VALDEMIR MOTA...GANG OF CHILDREN, STEALING THE HIGHWAY
As police of São Paulo record occurrences with many teens. The Brazil is well criminals adolescents:
Attended the above qualified military police who were informing on patrol when they w...scribevaldemirmota00:02:16
- SATAN CHURCH LED BY LUIZ HOWARTH - VALDEMIR MOTA DE MENEZ...In the early 80's, Brazil learned that existed in Sergipe Church of the Devil, led by astrologer Ceará, Luiz Howarth. He built a church in the shape of a coffin in the city of Socorro, the temple of Lucifer rebelled Sergipeans Catholics, led by Me...scribevaldemirmota00:02:39
- HEBREWS CHAPTER ELEVEN - BY VALDEMIR MOTA DE MENEZESThe Scribe Valdemir Mota de Menezes reads the eleventh chapter of the book To the Hebrews. This chapter is one of the most beautiful speeches about Faith The text concludes saying that faith was the force that drove many servants of God to bear ne...scribevaldemirmota00:10:45
- THE BONDAGE OF SIN - PART 2/2 - BY VALDEMIR MOTA DE MENEZ...Interestingly too, the meaning of this word translated as "help" (or watch). In the original Greek is sunantilambanomai, which means "pick against something firm, along with". This word fits well in the example of someone who helps another to carr...scribevaldemirmota00:05:17
- BONDAGE OF SIN - PART 1/2 - BY VALDEMIR MOTA DE MENEZES
For best performance we see the Holy Spirit breaking the dominion of sin and the flesh in our lives, we must recognize that Paul is the law of sin as a captive:
"Because, after the inward man I delight in God's law, but I see ano...scribevaldemirmota00:05:01
Diligent to Avoid DistractionDo you see Bible study as a chore or as a gateway to freedom and life? How do you reveal your love and commitment to God in your words and actions?