rev.hill's Video ChannelLast Updated 2014-05-21T23:20:52
Sinners are not Welcome! New Testament
Ananias and Sapphira were believers who sinned by lying to God and were killed for it ( Acts 5:1-10). The man in I Corinthians 5:1-13 was to be put out of the church for his sin. If this is the result of the sin of believers, then why would the church allow unbelievers in when they are not being presented with the gospel or being called to repentance?
I Cor. 5:6 says that a little leaven will leaven the whole lump. Cross reference verses 9-11 with I John 2:4.
Matthew 18:15-17 outlines the steps to take when confronting a brother who sins against you. If that person does not repent, then that person is to be treated as the man in I Corinthians.
I cor, 6:9-11 and Gal. 5:19-21 states who will not get into heaven. If they will not get in, then why should the church let them in without first requiring repentance? I John 3:8-9 states who is of the devil and who is of God. If a sinner is of the devil, why allow a friend of the devil in our midst?
Remember God is holy and we are to be holy in our conduct,
I Peter 1:15-16.
There are many who make exception for family because of how much they are cared for and loved. We all want the best for our family, but our desire cannot override scripture.
Matthew 10:37-38 challenges us to that end.
Even the Levites put the word of God above ALL else,
So if we love God, we should keep his commandments and put the sinners out!
134 viewsView comments, related videos & more
- Sinners are not Welcome! New Testamentrev.hill00:13:00134 views
- Sinners are NOT WELCOMErev.hill00:13:43100 views
- Calamity is Coming Part IIrev.hill00:17:05179 views
- Calamity is Coming (Part 1)rev.hill00:13:34241 views
- An Eternal Life Sentencerev.hill00:09:59166 views
- The Messed Up Churches of Americarev.hill00:07:40221 views
- Things Pastors Sayrev.hill00:06:46207 views
- Adultery is NOT grounds for divorce in the churchrev.hill00:07:15170 views
- The Strangest Thing that Ever Happened to Merev.hill00:08:28124 views
- Once Saved Stay Savedrev.hill00:08:33162 views
- The Fallacy of a Loving Godrev.hill00:08:50135 views