religiontodaydotcom's UploadsBack to religiontodaydotcom's channel.
- ReligionToday.com: Show Hope: Helping Families Help Orpha...In its 10 years of existence, the orphan care ministry Show Hope has helped provide more than 4,000 waiting orphans in 50+ countries around the world with families through financial grants. ReligionToday.com speaks with executive director Scott Ha...religiontodaydotcom00:04:29
- ReligionToday.com: What's Next for Christians in Syria? -...ReligionToday.com talks to Todd Daniels, regional manager for the Middle East for International Christian Concern, about the war in Syria, the situation for Syrian Christians, and what the future for religious minorities could look like.religiontodaydotcom00:04:22
- ReligionToday.com: What's Next for Christians in Egypt - ...ReligionToday.com talks with Jerry Dykstra, media relations director for Open Doors USA, about the situation for Egyptian Christians since the overthrow of President Mohammed Morsi.religiontodaydotcom00:04:36
- ReligionToday.com: What Can We Expect From the Supreme Co...ReligionToday.com talks to Dr. Jim Denison of the Denison Forum on Truth and Culture about the Supreme Court's upcoming rulings on gay marriage and the possible implications.religiontodaydotcom00:03:43
- ReligionToday.com Interviews Kurt Warner About New TV Sho...NFL quarterback Kurt Warner famously got a second chance and went from bagging groceries to Super Bowl MVP. Kurt is now hosting a new inspirational reality TV show called "The Moment," where participants are given a second chance to pursue their d...religiontodaydotcom00:03:43
- ReligionToday.com - Women in Combat: What are the Implica...The recent announcement that the U.S. military would lift its ban on women in combat has become a subject of debate regarding the practical and cultural implications of the change. Is it simply an issue of equality, or more?
- ReligionToday.com: Hobby Lobby - Standing Up for Religiou...The Christian-owned arts-and-crafts chain Hobby Lobby faces steep fines for refusing to comply with the Obamacare mandate requiring employers to provide contraceptives and abortion-inducing drugs in their health insurance plans. As Hobby Lobby con...religiontodaydotcom00:04:38
- ReligionToday.com: Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day and Free ...ReligionToday.com talks to Chick-fil-A patrons, radio host Ken Coleman and professor Mark Coppenger about the Chick-fil-A controversy, Wednesday's Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day and tolerance of opinions in today's culture.religiontodaydotcom00:05:21