patsyclairmont's Video ChannelLast Updated 2010-10-01T23:12:45
For years, "freedom" was something Patsy Clairmont only dreamed about. Suffering from severe agoraphobia (fear of open spaces), she was a virtual prisoner in her own home. How did the woman whose highest ambition was to get to the grocery store become the pint-sized powerhouse you see today? God! He's in the business of amazing transformations and Patsy is proof. These days she travels the world with Women of Faith telling more than 350,000 people a year about the God who set her free. (She makes it to the grocery store occasionally, too.) Patsy's command of God's Word, quick wit, and fast-paced humor keep audiences and readers bouncing between laughter and tears, helping them find grace, freedom, and a sense of humor in the valleys of life. Patsy and her husband Les live in Michigan and Texas.
Patsy Clairmont shares a funny and moving story about finding light in the midst of darkness.
3,574 viewsView comments, related videos & more
- Catching Firefliespatsyclairmont00:03:013,574 views
- You don't have to be a prayer pro to talk to Godpatsyclairmont00:02:463,878 views
- You're Not Alone!patsyclairmont00:02:553,846 views
- Infinite Grace 2008 - Full Previewpatsyclairmont00:05:4917,004 views
- Infinite Grace 2008 - Short Previewpatsyclairmont00:02:1912,194 views
- Feeling tangled up inside?patsyclairmont00:02:204,874 views
- Cruise Videopatsyclairmont00:03:584,864 views