- Channel Views: 9,779
- Total Upload Views: 246,920
- Subscribers: 7
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2010-10-26T12:45:32
A blog examining today's church in light of Christianity's 2000 year history.
Most Popular Uploads
oldtruth-com Video Channel
- Why Do Christians Disagree About The Bible?
- Bible Study is Hard Work
- Is Your Evangelism God Centered?
- Is Your Pastor a Bible Teacher or a Philosopher?
- "The Holy Spirit Told Me . . ."
- Is Your Church Afraid To Spell-Out Their Beliefs?
- Is Unity Without Truth Possible?
- Don't Play The "Fortune Cookie Bible Verse" Game
- Do You Put Enough Value on The Opinions of Men?
- Should You Trust Bible Commentaries?
- The Consequences of Neglecting Context
- Evangelical Christianity is Fighting For It's Life
- How Grammar Can Solve Bible Debates
- Does God Have a Wonderful Plan For Your Life?
- Does Your Church Teach Only Parts of TheTruth?
- How Does Your Church Measure Success?
- "Non-Essential Doctrine Doesn't Impact Evangelism"
- "Paraxox" a Way To Have Your Cake and Eat it Too
- Does Your Church Belief Statement Build Unity?
- Decisional Regeneration
- If You Love Christ Then You'll Love Doctrine
- What Does That Bible Verse Mean To You?
- What Have They Done To Your Word?
- Is Your Devotion Like That of The Old Paths?
- Family Worship - In Church History
- Sinners in The Hands of an Angry God
- Family Worship - Why?
- Everyone Knows They Sin so Let's Preach The Positives
- Context is Key in Bible Interpretation
- A Puritan's Guide To a Relevant Savior
Messages Made PublicWhat safeguards can you put in place to prevent you from sending emails and texts you’ll later regret? How can you better honor God with your words today?