Persecuted but GrowingHave you ever seen God use something negative or discouraging to accomplish something amazing?
Top Christian Music Videos
objektivonemusic's UploadsBack to objektivonemusic's channel.
- Christian apologetics Identify self-refuting claims (2/3)How can we defend the Christian faith? One of the most powerful techniques is to identify self-refuting assertions and gently expose them. Part 2 of 3.objektivonemusic00:06:40
- Christian apologetics Identify self-refuting claims (3/3)How can we defend the Christian faith? One of the most powerful techniques is to identify self-refuting assertions and gently expose them. Part 3 of 3.objektivonemusic00:02:24
- Christian apologetics: The reliability of the gospelsSome people say that the four gospels cannot be trusted. They say that these books were not truly written by Matthew, Mark, Luke or John, and must therefore be rejected. But is that really the case? Let's see what the facts have to say.objektivonemusic00:07:23
- Christianity: Is it rational to believe in what's unprove...Some would say that it's irrational to believe in anything that's not proven. On this basis, they reject Christianity and belief in God. Is this approach logical, though? Is it rational? In this video, I argue that it's not.objektivonemusic00:04:49
- Christianity: Was the divinity of Christ decided at Nicea...Many people are under the mistaken perception that Christ's divinity was decided by a committee vote at the Council of Nicea. They claim that this was a late invention, one that was imposed on the church. But is this the truth?
In this video, I...objektivonemusic00:06:36
- Do disagreements among theists invalidate theismSkeptics often point out that theists disagree on a great many things -- the nature of God, the inspiration of the Bible or the Koran, and so forth. They say, "How can theism be true when there is so much disagreement among theists?" Is ...objektivonemusic00:04:45
- Do multiple universes explain cosmic fine-tuning awayIn an earlier video, I discussed evidence from secular sources which shows that the universe exhibits signs of incredible fine-tuning so as to support life. Some skeptics attempt to use the anthropic principle to explain this away, but I discussed...objektivonemusic00:07:59
- Is there no evidence for God's existenceSkeptics often claim that there is no evidence for God's existence. They frequently say that Christians and other theists are deluded or otherwise irrational for believing in a supreme deity. Is this a rational point of view, though? I think not.objektivonemusic00:05:56
- Precise fine-tuning of the universe suggests designScience tells us that life-prohibiting universes are vastly more probable that life-permitting universes. Scientists have identified over 70 physical constants that must be fine-tuned to an incredible degree for life to exist. This is one reason w...objektivonemusic00:08:02
- Recommendations on resources for defending ChristianityMany people ask me for resources they can use to educate themselves on Christian apologetics. I'd like to offer some recommendations, focusing largely on defending the Resurrection.objektivonemusic00:06:09
- Religious discussion and scattershot argumentationIn this video, I talk about a common style of discussion that only serves to obscure rational discourse. I'll post a longer description sometime, but for now, this'll have to do.objektivonemusic00:05:58
- Should we reject the gospels because they are biasedMany people demand extrabiblical evidence for the Resurrection of Christ. They say that the Biblical accounts (in particular, the gospels) are biased, and that they must therefore be rejected. But is this true? If the Gospels are biased, is this a...objektivonemusic00:02:40
- The challenge of Christian apologetics We need SEALs!Defending the Christian faith is not an easy task. It requires diligent study and hard work, but the rewards are great. This video talks about the need for believers who are willing to work hard, study hard, and present a compassionate defense for...objektivonemusic00:04:52