nmpastordon's Video ChannelLast Updated 2011-08-02T00:44:39
I have had the privilege of being both a church planter and a pastor in Oregon, New Mexico, Upstate New York, Maine and Illinois. I moved back to New Mexico a few years ago to help my aged mother who is currently 87 years old and lives about a mile from us. My wife, Kathy is a nurse technician. We have adopted 4 children, 3 of whom are still with us. We also enjoy taking in foster kids. Kids are a very important part of oour ministry calling. I am also available to speak as an evangelist, as well as promoting the worthy cause of foster care and adoption.
The Peace of Loving You (Cover)
The Peace of Loving You, as sung here by Don Schink, is a great Marty Raybon song with a positive message that portrays well. Marty is a great guy and it is a privilege to share, as such.
119 viewsView comments, related videos & more
Subscriptions (23)See all subscriptions
- The Peace of Loving You (Cover)nmpastordon00:03:11119 views
- Reflections (C) 2011nmpastordon00:03:0366 views
- Bring It To My Mind by Don Schink (C) 2009nmpastordon00:02:32832 views
- Caring For Kids in Crisisnmpastordon00:07:112,003 views
- Welcome To Pastor Don's Site on Tangle.comnmpastordon00:01:521,961 views
- Introduction and Welcomenmpastordon00:01:521,564 views