Responding to SufferingHow do you feel when your life is interrupted by suffering and adversity?
Top Music Videos
neids's UploadsBack to neids's channel.
- Listen As He Speaks An Ancient Language That You Have Pro...Dr. Jackson Crawford may look like a cowboy but he is actually a professor of historic languages! Listen as he shares a few passages in the ancient medieval language, Old Norse. It's wonderful that people like him are taking steps to preserve anci...neids00:00:00
- The Complicated Puzzle Of True FriendshipThis video takes a fascinating look at how friendships can be defined and how each relationship should have a purpose. Are you doubting a current friendship or wondering whether that person is really a good fit in your life? This is an interestin...neids00:00:00
- Firefighter Rescues Suicidal Woman From Side Of BuildingWhen officials got a call about a woman high up on an apartment building ready to jump they planned a risky rescue. And watching this brave firefighter dangling from the building to save this woman's life had me holding my breath and praying. Seei...neids00:00:00
- Male A Cappella Group Sings 'God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen'The talented men of Vocal Point never cease to amaze with their voices and harmony. And their a cappella rendition of 'God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen' is no exception. I love hearing this Christmas class performed so beautifully!neids00:00:00
- Acrobatic Ballet Performance Showcases Talent And SkillI thought this was going to be a normal ballet performance, but when this dynamic duo stepped on stage, everyone was in for a surprise. Their incredible acrobatic routine combines grace, talent and skill. What a beautiful routine. WOW!neids00:00:00
- Man On The Street Plays Both Parts Of 'Dueling Banjos' You will not believe the incredible talent that this young man on the street has. "I was walking past this young playing the banjo and I asked him could he play Dueling Banjos" said the video owner. And when he starts to play both parts of this tu...neids00:00:00
- 86-Year-Old Waitress Retires And Gets A Free Cruise86-year-old Sylvia Smith has been working at the Plainview Diner since 1973. Sylvia is finally putting down her apron and retiring, but not before receiving an amazing surprise from talk show host Rachael Ray. What an incredible woman!neids00:00:00
- Blindfolded Man Solves 3 Rubiks Cubes And Stuns The Judge...When Flavian started his audition on Britain's Got Talent with three rubik's cubes the judges didn't seem impressed. But then he started to solve them blindfolded and everything changed. By the end of his audition even Simon was impressed! neids00:00:00
- Jana Kramer Opens Up About Abuse And Realizing The Love S...Actress, country singer, and mother Jana Kramer is opening up about her struggles in love. And hearing her story of how she barely survived an abusive marriage is absolutely heartbreaking. Now, Jana, is struggling with a marriage broken by infidel...neids00:00:00
- 92-Year-Old Listens To Song She Wrote For Willie Nelson Lyndel Rhodes is 92 years old and she wrote a song for the one and only Willie Nelson. Today, Lyndel is about to hear her song for the very first time, sung by Willie himself. Her reaction is beyond adorable! What a very special moment for this ta...neids00:00:00
- Young Girl Hears Mother's Voice For The First Time14-year-old Breanna was born hard of hearing. For most of her life, she had to read her mother's lips until she was finally able to receive a cochlear implant. I just love that emotional reaction when she hears her mom's voice for the very first t...neids00:00:00
- Man And Dog Play Acoustic Rendition Of Gene Wilder's 'Pur...Gene Wilder was a terrific actor and performer and he touched millions of hearts with his portrayal of Willy Wonka. Today, one talented musician is paying tribute to the late actor with a beautiful acoustic guitar rendition of 'Pure Imagination.' ...neids00:00:00
- 'That's Life' Frank Sinatra Is A Throwback To The Good Ol...Sal Valentinetti is taking us back with his performance of 'That's Life' on America's Got Talent. This classic Frank Sinatra song gave me a serious dose of nostalgia and I can't wait to see what this guy does next!neids00:00:00