Seasons of GriefAre you going through a season of grief where you are struggling to grieve?
Top Music Videos
neids's UploadsBack to neids's channel.
- Biker Stops To Help Total Stranger In The Middle Of Stree...These good guy bikers were riding around when they noticed an elderly blind man walking in the road instead of the sidewalk. It only took a few seconds for this nice guy to stop and help get this total stranger back on track. What an amazing thing...neids00:00:00
- Kind-Hearted Police Officer Helps Community Through Acts ...Officer Tommy Norman in Little Rock wants to change the stigma around police officers. He is setting out to bring happiness and smiles to his community instead of fear and hate. And when you see the amazing things he's doing around town, you'll de...neids00:00:00
- Security Footage Shows Young Boy Sneaking A Hug With DogJosh Breaux's best friend and dog died about a year a go. And since he was missing his best friend, Josh decided to love on his neighbor's dog. When those neighbors saw Josh sneak into their garage just to hug their dog they knew they had to show ...neids00:00:00
- 11-Year-Old Leaves Crowd Speechless With Romanian Song11-year-old Maria Cristina Craciun left the crowd speechless with her rendition of 'Caruso.' What a powerful voice from such a young girl. This one will definitely stick with you. WOW!neids00:00:00
- Man Trains Dog To Dance With Him After Ex-Wife RefusesJosé loves to dance but his ex-wife would never dance with him. So he decided to train his dog Carrie to dance with him. And when you see their adorable dance routine you can't help but smile! No wonder the judges love it.neids00:00:00
- 37-Year-Old Mom Singing 'With You' Leaves Judges In Awe37-year-old Rachael Wooding is used to being on stage. But this mom stepped aside when she gave birth to her baby girl. Today, she's trying to impress the judges on Britain's Got Talent and live out her dream. And when she sings 'With You'...it's ...neids00:00:00
- Ordinary Orchestra Performance Takes A Hilarious Turn!The MozART group is the greatest combination of talented musicians, comedy, and good entertainment! I thought this was just going to be your ordinary performance. But when they started putting on hats I knew this was going to be interesting. And t...neids00:00:00
- Choir Sings 'My Girl' For Heartwarming PromposalNowadays, students go all out to ask each other to prom, using the term 'promposal.' But one such act from high-school senior Eli Kerr just took it to the next level. Eli, a member of the choir, asked his fellow classmates to sing 'My Girl' to Meg...neids00:00:00
- Woman's God-Given Talent Audition Of 'Wild Horses' Earns ...Kathleen Jenkins was full of nerves when she stepped on the Britain's Got Talent stage. But this cleaner from Newport in South Wales had nothing to be worried about. Her powerful rendition of 'Wild Horses' had all the judges in agreement that her ...neids00:00:00
- Brave Siblings Call Cops On Drunk Driving DadSiblings Mackenzie and Ethan were riding in the car with their dad headed to vacation when they noticed something wrong. Their dad was driving erratically and the children suspected he was drunk. Scared for their well-being Mackenzie sent a text t...neids00:00:00
- Singing And Dancing Student Flash Mob Is Too Good To Miss...The Ohio State University was in for a treat when a flash mob started at the common area. This musical medley was absolutely amazing and definitely a great stress reliever for students. I hope this tradition continues!neids00:00:00
- 20-Year-Old Surprises Judges With 'Come Fly With Me' Audi...When 20-year-old Wayne Woodward stepped on the Britain's Got Talent stage, everyone thought he would sing a pop song. But he shocked everyone with his incredible rendition of 'Come Fly With Me.' I can't believe that voice came of that him!neids00:00:00
- Young Man With Autism Gets Help From Audience During Tale...13-year-old Jagger Lavely stepped on stage at his school's talent show to sing 'Let It Go' from the movie, Frozen. Halfway through, this teenager with autism began to get nervous. Thankfully, his fellow classmates gave him the help and encourageme...neids00:00:00