motherofnine1's Video ChannelLast Updated 2010-10-02T01:45:43
I grew up in the great northwest, Washington, Oregon, and Montana. My family also did quite a bit of traveling around the country in my growing up years. I went to Mount Vernon Bible College where I met my husband John. After college John was on staff at Evangel Foursquare Church in Roanoke VA. After two years we moved to Ohio where John and my Dad pioneered a church together. After a year another church joined our church and John pastored them for another year. Then John helped in the Conneaut Ohio Foursquare Church and eventually became the pastor. Next we attended Cornerstone Chapel while John worked various jobs and helped Cornerstone start a inchurch school of ministry. From their we moved to Virginia again. John worked maintenance for Regent Univresity and construction. We went to Pennsylvania for a year where John pastored the Lewisburg Foursquare Church for one year. We are in Texas now in the little town of Rockport (north of Corpus Christi). John is the associate pastor and worship director at Trinity Family and Worship Center. I have been a homeschooling mom all along the way. I love being a wife and mother and the homeschooling lifestyle keeps me very busy.
Hope is here! The video blog
My daughter just but our her first CD, and we video her opening the first shipment of them, and had a little fun.
927 viewsView comments, related videos & more
Subscriptions (13)See all subscriptions
- Hope is here! The video blogmotherofnine100:02:33927 views
- Angela - Kendra Springermotherofnine100:03:431,037 views
- Looking Upmotherofnine100:02:581,016 views
- Video Blog 1motherofnine100:03:471,023 views
- Summer Days - Caramotherofnine100:04:23738 views
- Practicing the Blues - John Springer Familymotherofnine100:02:521,232 views
- Victory Boogie - John Springer Familymotherofnine100:02:061,239 views
- Above the Clouds - Cara Springermotherofnine100:02:291,194 views