Representing JesusIn what practical ways can you effectively represent Christ?
Top Music Videos
maxlucado's FavoritesBack to maxlucado's channel.
- Max Lucado, He Chose the NailsThe wood. The thorns. The nails. Christ's sacrifice has defined the very essence of mankind's faith for the past 2000 years. And now, Max Lucado invites you to examine the cross, contemplate its purpose, and celebrate its significance with He Chos...thomasnelson00:03:35
- Max Lucado, A Love Worth GivingGod loves you. Personally. Powerfully. Passionately. Others have promised and failed. But God has promised and succeeded. He loves you with an unfailing love. And His love--if you will let it--can fill you and leave you with a love worth giving. B...thomasnelson00:02:25
- Experiencing The Heart of Jesus, Max LucadoNo person can make a lasting impact on others without first being impacted for life by the ultimate life-changer, Jesus Christ. The Experiencing the Heart of Jesus Student Edition is designed specifically for teens who desire to be touched in such...thomasnelson00:03:40
- Max Lucado's Wemmicks: Punchinello and The Most Marvelous...Now available on VHS and DVD is Max Lucado's fourth tale from Wemmicksville, Punchinello and The Most Marvelous Gift. The whole town is bustling to get ready for Maker Day. Hans is baking his seven-layer Chocolate Cherry Truffle Cake with Double B...thomasnelson00:01:57
- Cure For the Common Life, by Max Lucado"Sweet spot." Golfers understand the term. So do tennis players. Ever swung a baseball bat or paddled a Ping-Pong ball? If so, you know the oh-so-nice feel of the sweet spot. Life in the sweet spot rolls like the downhill side of a downwind bike r...thomasnelson00:00:42
- Max Lucado's Hermie & Friends: A Fruitcake ChristmasIt's Christmastime in the garden and Hermie and his friends are hustling and bustling to prepare for the big day. But more than anything, they all eagerly anticipate the crowning moment of the holiday season: the arrival of Grannypillar's scrumpti...thomasnelson00:01:04
- Max Lucado, 3:16 - The 3:16 ChallengeA twenty-six-word parade of hope: beginning with God, ending with life, and urging us to do the same. "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish, but have eternal life."
God so ...thomasnelson00:02:30
- Hermie, the Common CaterpillarSo what's so bad about being a common caterpillar? Just ask Hermie-or his friend, Wormie-and they'll tell you. No splashy stripes. No stand-out spots. Not even a cool house like the snail or super-strength like the ant. Compared to the rest of God...thomasnelson00:01:08