Out of LoveHow did God show love for us through His sacrifice?
Top Christian Music Videos
ladyd172's FavoritesBack to ladyd172's channel.
- Duck Dynasty Star Willie Robertson Shares How God Led He ...Duck Dynasty reality star Willie Robertson and his wife have inspired millions across the world with their outspoken belief in Jesus and leading by such a positive example. In this clip, Willie shares his amazing, Godly perspective on why adoptio...sharethemessage00:02:17
- Vince Gill and Patty Loveless' Emotional Performance at t...Vince Gill and Patty Loveless were so heartbroken about the loss of the dear friend George Jones, they could barely get through this incredibly touching performance of "Go Rest High" at his funeral. While they mourn, they also celebrate his eterna...sharethemessage00:05:44
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler Sings Goosebump-Inducing ‘Amazin...Steven Tyler may be known for his Aerosmith days, but this rocker has a soft side. His beautiful rendition of ‘Amazing Grace’ sent chills straight up my spine. I love hearing public figures singing to our Lord.joylights00:03:36
- Patriotic Light Display Honors Our Fallen Soldiers - A Me...A family expresses their gratitude for the 1.3 million soldiers that have died protecting our freedom. As we begin to celebrate Memorial Day, please take time to reflect on our troops that have fought for these very freedoms which allow us to cel...hulahan00:04:33
- Why Jesus is More Important than Religion - an Incredible...God's love has nothing do to with our good deeds, but rather it simply is because of who He is. This amazing spoken word piece will move you, inspire you, and fortify you. Amen! jaminsermons00:04:51
- MercyMe - Shake (Official Music Video)The new music video for MercyMe's single "Shake" from their April 2014 release.
"This is about enjoying the fact that we’re changed. It's about having the joy and living life that way – Christians are supposed to have joy.” - Bart Millard, Merc...mercymemusic00:03:27
- Jase and Missy from Duck Dynasty on Saving Themselves for...Jase and Missy got married really young and to the surprise of most people, they saved themselves for marriage. Watching them share their Christian testimony together is an incredible example of a Godly marriage. God bless them!
- An Acapella Hymn 'I Need Thee Every Hour' Like You've Nev...The harmony in this video is all done by one person. You will be amazed at how he sings this old time moving hymn 'I Need Thee Every Hour' in twelve different ways. djbeats00:03:41