Powerful PatienceHow can you trust God more even as you wait on Him?
Top Music Videos
jway242003's UploadsBack to jway242003's channel.
- Doctrine Part 9: Resurrection: God SavesResurrection is the doctrine that after dying on a cross, Jesus physically rose to life, conquering Satan, Sin, and Death. Jesus now sits on His throne as King. In this sermon, Pastor Mark Driscoll explores the Biblical and circumstantial evidence...jway24200300:58:57
- Doctrine Part 13: Kingdom: God ReignsThe Kingdom of God sermon is culmination of the Doctrine series. You’ll learn that heaven and hell are literal physical places, and you will spend eternity in one of them. The Kingdom of God is an amazing evidence of our perfect, holy, and loving ...jway24200301:12:43
- Doctrine Part 12: Stewardship: God GivesYou own nothing, it’s all on loan from God. God created the earth you live on, the air you breath, and even your own soul. It’s all a gift that you’ve been given to govern justly and steward for God. In this sermon from the Doctrine series, pastor...jway24200301:13:15
- Doctrine Part 11: Worship: God TransformsEveryone is a worshiper. We all have people or things that we love, sacrifice for, and are our number one affection. The main question each person should answer is this—Do you worship created things, or the Creator? God deserves to be worshiped. H...jway24200301:11:12
- Doctrine Part 10: Church: God SendsThe Church is not just a building people visit on Sunday, it’s a group of people that God has brought together to give Him glory and tell the world about how great He is. Pastor Mark examines how the Church began, Jesus’ relationship to the Church...jway24200301:08:27
- Doctrine Part 8: Cross: God DiesAt the literal crux of human history, Christ hangs on a tree. Jesus’ death for our sins has become in some cases so commonplace that we miss the brutality of it, and at the same time we forget how it perfectly demonstrates the love of God for us. ...jway24200301:11:41
- Doctrine Part 7:Incarnation: God ComesJesus Christ came on a rescue mission to save us. He came to live the life that we couldn’t and die the death we should. Because of this wonderful news, Christians get to live lives redeemed by Jesus to reflect His glory to the world. Pastor Mark ...jway24200300:49:08
- Doctrine Part 6: Covenant: God Pursues God wants a relationship with us, His children. Throughout the Bible, He has had several covenants with men like Adam, Noah, Moses and David. Now, we live under the New Covenant with Jesus as our perfect head. Pastor Mark Driscoll teaches about th...jway24200301:04:40
- Doctrine Part 5: Fall: God Judges We are all marred with the stain of sin that originated when Eve took the bite of forbidden fruit. How sin manifests itself in us varies from person to person, but all that we are is sinful. Pastor Mark Driscoll teaches on the doctrine of sin, wha...jway24200301:15:02
- Doctrine Part 4: Image: God Loves God made us in His image and likeness, which is what distinguishes us from the animals that God has given us dominion over. He spoke everything into existence except for us, whom He made with His own hands. Pastor Mark Driscoll teaches on the doct...jway24200300:57:53
- Dealing With Your Sin Luke 17:1-10 This clip is taken from the sermon “How to Fight to the Glory of God,” preached by Pastor Mark Driscoll at the Mars Hill Church Ballard campus in Seattle, Washington, on March 27th, 2011. It is the 69th sermon in our sermon series on the Gospel of...jway24200300:07:02
- Doctrine Part 3: Creation: God Makes “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth”. That’s the opening line of Genesis. But how old is the earth? Where did everything come from? And are we all just evolved beings from a totally different species? The doctrine of creation ...jway24200300:59:33
- Doctrine Part 2: Revelation: God Speaks How do we know who God is and what he is like? Some speculate about His nature through religion or philosophy, but Christians don’t have to. We have the Bible, which is God speaking to all of us. How did we get the Bible? How can we trust that it ...jway24200301:02:57