jeremiah616's Video ChannelLast Updated 2010-10-02T00:57:37
I was told once at the age of about 12 by a preacher that being a man of the cloth was not for me. That pushed so far from the church that I spent my teenage years through the age of 23 completely cut off from the church and from God. After Teri & I married in 1982, we slowly began going to church. I knew of Jesus and remembered the Sunday school stories of my youth. But, I did not have a relationship with the Savior. In 1996, my family & I decided to visit relatives in Indiana for Thanksgiving. My wife & I were having a difficult marriage and nothing seemed to make it work out. But we met Jesus when we went to a storefront church in Indianapolis. Jesus mended our hearts and our marriage. Has life been perfect since then? No, but the journey is beautiful when you are with Jesus everyday!
Praise You Again
Written by Paul Hieser and performed by Crossroads Band at Daniel's Den May 2009. Original music from the Crossroads Band.
1,289 viewsView comments, related videos & more
Subscriptions (8)See all subscriptions
- Praise You Againjeremiah61600:04:581,289 views
- Down to the Riverjeremiah61600:03:441,646 views
- Meet Crossroadsjeremiah61600:07:462,407 views
- Amazing Grace, Crossroads Style!jeremiah61600:03:532,060 views
- Clean Slate by Crossroadsjeremiah61600:05:291,971 views
- Clean Slate By Crossroadsjeremiah61600:05:292,938 views