hulahan's UploadsBack to hulahan's channel.
- A Capella Choir Sings Praise You In This Storm Using Only...You've NEVER heard anything quite like this before. These girls create a full ensemble using only their voices to sing the hit song by Casting Crowns "Praise You In The Storm." This one goes out to all those effected by Hurricane Sandy!
- This will make you cry! The Silhouttes Dance Tribute to ...The wonderful man that The Silhouettes paid tribute to with this stunning performance was left with tears of joy and gratitude. You must see this! http://www.mda.org hulahan00:04:39
- WOW, You've Got To See This!! Shadow Dance Tribute to Fir...The Silhouettes leave us stunned, yet again, with their incredibly inspiring and imaginative performances. You MUST see the 1 minute mark for a goosebump inducing tribute to our King!
Set to the beautiful and God-glorifying Diamond Rio song "I...hulahan00:03:19
- Blind 5 Year-Old Plays Amazing Piano and Brings Judges to...You have never seen anything quite like this little miracle! Five year-old Ye Eun was born in Korea without eyes and was put up for adoption immediately. She was embraced by loving parents and within in a couple years they discovered their new c...hulahan00:07:19
- Young Blind, Handicapped Woman Has The Voice of an Angel!God blessed Amanda Coker with a beautiful spirit and an incredible singing voice to match it! Amanda was born with a condition that left her blind and developmentally disabled, but it doesn't get in the way of her lifting up praises to our King in...hulahan00:03:58
- INCREDIBLE Swan Lake Dance - Like you have never seen bef...Absolutely stunning dance of Swan Lake by the Great Chinese State Circushulahan00:04:29
- Blind Girl Stunns Crowd With Performance of You Raise Me ...On the most recent Korea's Got Talent, this beautiful and talented girl, Kim Min-ji, gave a jaw-dropping performance of the inspirational song You Raise Me Up.
Messages Made PublicWhat safeguards can you put in place to prevent you from sending emails and texts you’ll later regret? How can you better honor God with your words today?