grannysings's UploadsBack to grannysings's channel.
- Merry Christmas, Not Happy Holidays (Original) Lyric Slid...I was encouraged by Randy Benjamin to write a Christmas Song. After much prayer I was in the shower when this song came in like a flood!! The tune and words came all at once this time. Words and Music by Linda Conn © Registered with Socan.grannysings00:02:46
- There's A Place For Us (cover) LiveThis song is written by Carrie Underwood. I have chosen this cover song as my last song for Internet. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to watch and listen to the 345 videos that I have put out there of myself, me and my husband Gord...grannysings00:05:08
- Hanging Unto My Bike (Original) LyricsAnother chapter in my Musical History Book!! Even though the pictures are not accurate of the trail I was on, I believe you get the picture LOL!!! The cliff pictures are from my trip to Cape Breton on the Cabot Trail 1974. Words and Music by Linda...grannysings00:01:45
- Your Child Within (Original) Lyrics Words and Music by Linda Conn© Registered with Socan. I love putting music together for my Lord. Praying these songs will touch someone's heart and help them. With my mom being in a nursing home, I have seen the joy and her lovely child like ways...grannysings00:04:31
- I'm In Your Hands (Original) LyricsThis song was birthed on the day the humidity broke and much needed fresh air blew in. I was feeling fantastic, and excited about my Lord and knew no matter what trials we go through in health etc, He is there to help. That day I gave Him all my c...grannysings00:04:11
- Wood For The Fire (Cover Song) age 5I found an old reel to reel recording of my mom and I and thought it cute to put this out. I was 5 years old when my mom LIsette Barkhouse recorded me singing this song I learned from Princess Elizabeth School West Hamilton Ontario. Another Chapte...grannysings00:01:12
- Household Of Faith (Cover) by Sandy Fraser and Linda ConnI was so excited, that I have found Sandy Fraser playing my Roland Piano. We recorded this some years back with me (Linda Conn) singing while she played. Sorry for the static. The audio is old. There is such a peace when Sandy plays!!!grannysings00:03:03