gleaningfortheworld's Video ChannelLast Updated 2010-10-02T00:11:43
GFTW is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, which seeks life-saving products from industries to be distributed to the poorest of the poor and those affected by natural disasters.
Local Donation Helps Children in Nicaragua
Concord Elementary School in Concord, Virginia donated 997 pieces of school furniture to Gleaning For The World. GFTW shipped the two tractor-trailer loads to Nicaragua to the Home of Our Little Brothers school. These supplies will better the education for the children and, in essence, better their lives.
1,423 viewsView comments, related videos & more
Subscriptions (12)See all subscriptions
- Local Donation Helps Children in Nicaraguagleaningfortheworld00:01:501,423 views
- Christmas Around the Worldgleaningfortheworld00:03:552,105 views
- Hope of Lifegleaningfortheworld00:02:392,637 views
- Operation Teddy Beargleaningfortheworld00:02:343,152 views
- Disaster Reliefgleaningfortheworld00:04:072,709 views
- God's Miracle: Liberiagleaningfortheworld00:03:533,080 views