gleaningfortheworld's Video ChannelLast Updated 2010-10-02T00:11:43
GFTW is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, which seeks life-saving products from industries to be distributed to the poorest of the poor and those affected by natural disasters.
Local Donation Helps Children in Nicaragua
Concord Elementary School in Concord, Virginia donated 997 pieces of school furniture to Gleaning For The World. GFTW shipped the two tractor-trailer loads to Nicaragua to the Home of Our Little Brothers school. These supplies will better the education for the children and, in essence, better their lives.
1,335 viewsView comments, related videos & more
Subscriptions (12)See all subscriptions
- Local Donation Helps Children in Nicaraguagleaningfortheworld00:01:501,335 views
- Christmas Around the Worldgleaningfortheworld00:03:552,000 views
- Hope of Lifegleaningfortheworld00:02:392,578 views
- Operation Teddy Beargleaningfortheworld00:02:343,052 views
- Disaster Reliefgleaningfortheworld00:04:072,586 views
- God's Miracle: Liberiagleaningfortheworld00:03:532,911 views