Kindness and HospitalityHow are you using your God-given gifts to love and serve others?
Top Christian Music Videos
- Channel Views: 10,041
- Total Upload Views: 65,347
- Subscribers: 6
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2010-10-28T19:07:05
Allison Bottke is the creative force behind God Allows U-Turns, an international outreach that includes over twenty books, tracts, logo merchandise, and a speaking and teaching ministry. Along with compiling and editing the popular God Allows U-Turns and God Answers Prayers anthology series, her recent non-fiction includes "I Can't Do It All - Breaking Free from the Lies that Control Us," co-authored with bestselling fiction author Tracie Peterson and Dianne O'Brian and "Setting Boundaries with Your Adult Children," released in February 2008. Allison's debut novel A Stitch in Time, released in 2006 and followed by One Little Secret, released in August 2007. She has partnered with David C. Cook Publishers (formerly Cook Communications Ministries) to write a trilogy of contemporary hip-lit novels for baby boomer women. The first installment in the VA VA VA BOOM! series, "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing" released June 1, 2009.
With her move to fiction, Allison has defined the genre of "Boomer-Lit...contemporary women's fiction-with-an-attitude!" A Christian who spent her first 35 years as a non-believer, Allison is in demand as a speaker and her personal U-Turn story has been seen on The 700 Club, heard on Decision Today radio, featured in Guideposts magazine, and has been broadcast around the world on dozens of other television, radio, and news media. She has been the featured cover story on five national magazines including; Writer's Digest, BOND, The Christian Communicator, Obesity Health (OH), and Christian Women Online (CWO). Allison has become an advocate for empowering and inspiring Baby Boomer Women around the world via her web site, Boomer Babes Rock!. Allison has launched the SANITY Support Group Network, an international support group. Info can be found on www.settingboundaries.com. She will also be speaking on SETTING BOUNDARIES WITH YOUR ADULT CHILDREN in 2009-2010.
Most Popular Uploads
getsanity Video Channel
- DayStar TV Interview Invite
- Focus on the Family Interview
- Setting Boundaries Needs You.
- Setting Boundaries Needs You!
- "But Mom, I HAVE Been Busy!" - Episode 5 - 6 Steps to SAN...
- Make a Choice - A Live Event
- In Crisis? - A Very Personal Message From Allison
- Our Special Webcast Events - Allison Bottke and Diane Viere discuss...
- When Parents Don't Agree on Setting Boundaries
- The Difference Between Helping and Enabling
- About the Faith Aspect of Setting Boundaries
- About The Setting Boundary Book
- About Setting Boundaries Forums and Events
- Mean What You Say and Say What You Mean! - Episode 12 - 6 Steps to ...
- "But He Really is a GOOD Kid!" - Episode 11 - 6 Steps to ...
- "Hey Dude, Where's My Car?" - Episode 10 - 6 Steps to SAN...
- "Mom, I Need Rent Money!" - Episode 9 - 6 Steps to SANITY...
- Smoke Rises - Episode 8 - 6 Steps to SANITY by Allison Bottke
- Behind Your Back! - Episode 7 - 6 Steps to SANITY by Allison Bottke
- When Helping Hurts! - Episode 6 - 6 Steps to SANITY by Allison Bott...
- "But Mom, I've Been Busy!" - Episode 5 - 6 Steps to SANIT...
- "But Mom, It's Not My Fault!" - Episode 4 - 6 Steps to SA...
- Insanity in the Work Place - Episode 2 - 6 Steps to SANITY by Allis...
- Insanity in the Church! - Episode 1 - 6 Steps to SANITY by Allison ...
- About Setting Boundaries with Adult Children
- Allison Bottke - SANITY - It's Not Enough to Read the Book
- Allison Bottke - SANITY - A Msg to Pastors & Church Leaders
- Allison Bottke - SANITY - A Msg to Parents & Grandparents
- Allison Bottke - SANITY - Assemble a Support Group
- Allison Bottke - SANITY - You Know You're Insane When...
- Allison Bottke - SANITY - Just Say No!
- Allison Bottke - SANITY - Enough is Enough
- STOP Giving Them Money! - Episode 3 - 6 Steps to SANITY by Allison ...