- Channel Views: 16
- Total Upload Views: 146,705
- Subscribers: 6
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2015-11-12T14:41:32
WOWWWW! My videos have now been viewed over 137000!!!! times and I want to wish all my viewers God's richest blessing. I want my videos to bless the Church worldwide and to also reach those who don't know Jesus yet. I have now written a complete Christmas musical called ONE STAR HOTEL with 11 new songs. My vision is to get it performed in 2011. If you want to use it in your church please contact me.
Most Popular Uploads
funguyrob Video Channel
- ONE STAR HOTEL - A Christmas story - Book trailer
- The Miracle Man
- EVEN NOW - New song about the raising of Lazarus
- Dog singing Hallelujah
- ONE STAR HOTEL new Christmas CD and book
- New Testimonies Book
- Bell's palsy healed by Jesus
- ONE STAR HOTEL trailer
- WHO JESUS IS
- WORSHIP IN THE HOUSE
- WORSHIP THE NAME OF THE LORD - new worship song
- New worship song written after being healed of diabetes
- BORN TO DIE - a new Christmas song for 2010
- "ONE STAR HOTEL" a new Christmas song for 2010
- Today you will be with me in Paradise
- 7 THINGS YOU CANNOT DO IN HEAVEN
- THINK & THANK - a call to thank those who changed our lives
- DOES THE LOCH NESS MONSTER EXIST?
- THE GOSPEL TOLD WITH ONE PIECE OF PAPER
- CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU JESUS - my song
- THE SEASONS - a love song
- I LOVE JESUS - new worship song
- HEALING IS YOURS
- YOU'VE BEEN LEFT BEHIND
- MOMMY - A moving song against abortion
- THE HUNGRY - a new song
- MY IMPOSSIBLE, LIFE-CHANGING EXPERIENCE
- WONDERFUL BRITISH FOOD
- AMAZING REVIVAL IN BARVAS
- THE AMAZING PAPER CROSS STORY
- "I SAW THE LIGHT"
- Testimony of healing through the Prayer Wall
- A new Easter song - "You didn't have to die for me"
- My first Bible
- I saw the Light
- "You didn't have to die for me"
- "He is coming on the clouds"
- "Hearing the Lord's voice" - Testimonies
- WANT TO BE LIKE JESUS
Messages Made PublicWhat safeguards can you put in place to prevent you from sending emails and texts you’ll later regret? How can you better honor God with your words today?