febc's Video ChannelLast Updated 2013-02-07T19:04:17
Learn to Pray for Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists & Christians
DOWNLOAD FREE PRAYER GUIDE NOW: http://www.febc.org/prayer
Today, across much of the world, the fields are ripe and ready for harvest (John 4:35). Billions of people still do not know Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. We need to act immediately, with a passion for prayer and an excitement for sharing the Gospel.
That's why we're issuing a challenge to all FEBC partners and friends today.
For the next four weeks, we want you to join us in strong, intercessory prayer for the worldwide ministry of FEBC and for those in your life who do not yet know Jesus Christ.
To that end, we created a brand-new Prayer & Share Guide. Filled with prayer requests, this guide will help you know how to pray effectively for our ministry around the world.
Also, the guide is filled with helpful information about the beliefs and hopes of people who follow other religions. You'll not only gain insight... but also learn how to pray effectively for those who don't know Christ and share your faith!
FEBC (Far East Broadcasting Company) is an international Christian missions organization that preaches the Gospel of Jesus Christ through local radio station broadcasts. Using modern missions technologies, we share the Gospel in 50 countries and 130 languages through mobile devices, streaming internet programs, and radio broadcasts. Our Christian radio ministry has project locations in countries all over Asia, the Middle East, and Africa. By broadcasting Christian messages through radio, we are abl
52 viewsView comments, related videos & more
- Learn to Pray for Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists & Christiansfebc00:02:1852 views
- Juliana's Story: A Story of Love - A Ministry in Indonesi...febc00:06:2619 views
- Why Radio?febc00:02:5544 views
- PRAY :: The Least, The Lost & The Forgottenfebc00:01:19168 views
- Ruth's Story: The Power of Prayerfebc00:01:33499 views
- Ed Cannon and Dr. Bob Bowmanfebc00:07:1437 views
- Great God Great Mission - A 10-minute overview of FEBCfebc00:09:4544 views