Autograph of the OrdinaryDo you accept the truth that God is in your ordinary work?
Top Christian Music Videos
eteacher's UploadsBack to eteacher's channel.
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 30 - Where We've Been| by eTeacher...This lesson reviews the material that we have learned in Level A: Lessons 1-29.
During this lesson we ask our students to read and translate from the bible. One example is:
1 Samuel 17:49
וַיִּשְׁלַח דָּוִד אֶת־יָדוֹ אֶל־הַכֶּלִי וַיִּקַּח מִ...eteacher00:05:45
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 29 - Weqatal Verbs | by eTeacherBi...In this lesson we return to our discussion of Hebrew verbs. As with the other forms, we have named this fourth verb pattern "Weqatal" after the 3ms form of the verb (וְקָטַל).
The Weqatal form is also known as a "suffix conjugation", because the ...eteacher00:05:02
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 28 - Wayyiqtol Verbs | by eTeacher...In this lesson we return to our discussion of Hebrew verbs. As with the Qatal and Yiqtol forms, we have named this third verb pattern "Wayyiqtol" after the 3ms form of the verb (וַיִּקְטֹל).
We look for Wayyiqtol in 1 Kings 21:8
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 27 - Review: Ruth, Con't | by eT...The purpose of this lesson is to review the material of lessons 1-26. We read Ruth 3:1-4, 6-9 and focus on grammatical phenomena that we have already taught....eteacher00:06:45
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 26 - Translating Yiqtol Con't| by ...In this lesson we continue our study of the Yiqtol verb (the "prefix conjugation"), by examining the common ways in which this verb might be translated in various contexts.
While examining this, we read about Elisha's death in 2 Kings 13:1 -
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 25 - Translating Yiqtol| by eTeach...In this lesson we continue our study of the Yiqtol verb (the "prefix conjugation"), by examining the common ways in which this verb might be translated in various contexts.
We read Samuel's farewell speech in 1 Samuel 12:15-
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 23 - Review: Ruth Con't | by eTea...This lesson is a review of the previous material, but we do encounter a couple of new grammatical points, as we continue our reading in the book of Ruth.
Among our verses, we read Ruth 2;1 :
וּֽלְנָעֳמִי )מְיֻדָּע] (מוֹדַע[ לְאִישָׁהּ אִישׁ גִּ...eteacher00:07:52
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 22 - Translating Qatal Con't | by...In this lesson we continue our study of the Qatal verb (the "suffix conjugation"), by examining the common ways in which this verb might be translated in various contexts.
We read Ruth 1:6 and we try to examine the word Qatal:
וַתָּקָם הִיא וְכ...eteacher00:05:23
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 21 - Translating Qatal | by eTeach...In this lesson we continue our study of the Qatal verb (the "suffix conjugation"), by examining the common ways in which this verb might be translated in various contexts.
One of the verses we read is from Genesis 30:18
וַתֹּאמֶר לֵאָה נָתַן אֱ...eteacher00:06:23
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 20 - Qatal Verbs | by eTeacherBib...In this lesson, we begin our discussion of Hebrew verbs. Like the nouns, Hebrew verbs are composed of a root and a pattern. In contrast to English, the Hebrew verb changes form according to person, gender, and number, so each conjugation has a di...eteacher00:05:29
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 19 - Review: Ruth | by eTeacherB...The purpose of this lesson is to review the material of lessons 1-18.
The narrative opens with a famine in Judah, because of which Elimelech and his family go to live in Moab. His two sons marry in Moab....eteacher00:06:03
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 18 - Nominal Sentences Con't | by ...In this lesson we continue our discussion about nominal sentences, explaining three more common ways in which you can create a sentence without using a verb, in Hebrew. One interesting example we give in our lessons is from Proverbs 6:23 -
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 17 - Nominal Sentences | by eTeach...One of the characteristic phenomena of the Hebrew language is the common use of "nominal sentences", which don't require a verb (unlike English sentences). The most basic type of nominal sentences is created by juxtaposing two nouns, or a noun and...eteacher00:05:00
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 16 - The Definite Construct | by e...In this lesson we discuss the implications of the basic rule for definiteness in construct chains: we learn that a noun in construct form cannot take the definite article.
In our lesson, we will read Genesis 21:10, about Sarah and Hagar. We'll ...eteacher00:06:09
- Biblical Hebrew Lesson 15 - Pronominal Suffixes| by eTeac...In this lesson, we continue our discussion of the pronouns and see what they look like when they are attached to the end of a noun or preposition, as a "pronominal suffix" (my, your...).
Since the pronominal suffixes were originally independent p...eteacher00:05:22