Laying Down Our LivesWhat sometimes holds you back from laying down your life for others?
Top Christian Music Videos
- Channel Views: 2,699
- Total Upload Views: 22,332
- Subscribers: 2
- Joined: October 01, 2010
- Last Visit Date: 2010-10-27T13:27:55
For as long as I can remember there are only two things I've ever wanted to do:be a writer and a teacher for Jesus. And that is pretty much what I've done most of my life. On the teaching side I started teaching kindergartners in Sunday School when I was in third grade and I haven't stopped teaching since then. On the writer side, as a little kid I remember my first book had something to do with how a little pebble became a big boulder and I haven't stopped writing since then. I've written about a variety of things but for the past 20 some years my writing has primarily been about church communications. I write about both the practical aspects, how to create a pleasing website or newsletter,etc., but I also write quite a bit about the biblical aspects of why and how important it is to have a biblical base for our church communications. Part of the mission statement for my ministry, Effective Church Communictions is that my purpose is to help church fully fulfill the Great Commission with their communications in print an online.
Most Popular Uploads
effectivechurchcom Video Channel
- why i can be happy
- This Halloween, consider Jesus
- Halloween, more than just a candy grab
- A Halloween Opportunity, a chance for your friends to consider Jes...
- Mother's Day, how to make the most of the evangelism opportunities
- Communication Leadership: planning and evaluating church communicat...
- Resurrection Cookies, a goodie with meaning
- How to get people to come back to church after Easter