Our Daily Journey Recent Devotionals
- Daily Devotional - October 29, 2012 "Not Fair?"10/29/2012 - Today was a bit surreal as I sat with a friend in the doctor’s office, awaiting the results of her biopsy. You can talk about family plans, discuss the weather, and ask how the day went.
- Daily Devotional - October 28, 2012 "Sacred Flames"10/27/2012 - In November 2011, Mike and Nancy Rogers were married as the lodge in which they were supposed to be wed burned to the ground behind them.
- Daily Devotional - October 27, 2012 "Treasuring God"10/26/2012 - Rumors have swirled and intrigue abounded over the life and bank accounts of Huguette Clark, the reclusive heiress of a vast copper mine fortune.
- Daily Devotional - October 26, 2012 "Thanks, But No Thanks"10/25/2012 - A Christian school for autistic children received a donation from a corporation. After making sure that there were no strings attached, the school accepted the money. Later, the corporation requested to have representation on the school’s board of directors.
- Daily Devotional - October 25, 2012 "Felt Presence"10/24/2012 - Hearing an infant cry at bedtime can be one of the most unnerving situations for young parents to handle.
- Daily Devotional - October 24, 2012 "Who Are You?"10/23/2012 - Who are you?” boomed front man Roger Daltrey of The Who, channeling guitarist Pete Townshend’s angry lyrics.
- Daily Devotional - October 22, 2012 "Mother Robin"10/22/2012 - Thousands of Indonesian women refer to Robin Lim as “Mother Robin” because she helped them through pregnancy and childbirth.
- Daily Devotional - October 22, 2012 "Pluralism and Jesus"10/21/2012 - My friend was telling me about her tour of historic churches in New England. These buildings housed congregations that once proclaimed the gospel but had long ago turned to unorthodox views.
- Daily Devotional - October 21, 2012 "The Counts"10/19/2012 - It’s likely you didn’t wake up this morning and think Hope my white blood cell counts are climbing!I did. Why?
- Daily Devotional - October 20, 2012 "A Wonder"10/19/2012 - Several years ago, my family and I were able to travel to the sunny state of Arizona in the US. Unforgettable, the land revealed its varied wonders
- Daily Devotional - October 19, 2012 "Doomsday Predictions"10/18/2012 - A doomsday prophet predicted that Jesus would return on September 6, 1994, then May 21, 2011, and then finally on October 21, 2011.
- Daily Devotional - October 18, 2012 "Go, Reveal Him"10/17/2012 - If you didn’t grow up in a Christian home, chances are that you didn’t come to faith through a message heard on radio or TV, read in a magazine article, or heard in a debate.
- Daily Devotional - October 17, 2012 "Announcing Life"10/16/2012 - The small island of Crete was a tough place. Knee-deep in glamour and hedonism, it was where the rich went to play.
- Daily Devotional - October 16, 2012 "Invisible Hand of God"10/15/2012 - While her mother-in-law was out of town, my friend was given the keys to her luxurious car.
- Daily Devotional - October 15, 2012 "Prayer With Others"10/14/2012 - Early in His earthly ministry, Jesus sat down on the side of a mountain and delivered one His most memorable and stirring sermons (Matthew 5:3–7:27).
- Daily Devotional - October 14, 2012 "A Time to Speak "10/13/2012 - I just don’t know what you want,” he said in exasperation. “Well, if you don’t know after all these years, I guess you never will!” she replied bitterly.