Our Daily Journey Recent Devotionals
- Chariots and Computers1/6/2014 - As God’s children, we have the assurance that God loves us, helps us, and is responsible for any success in our lives.
- Far From Home1/5/2014 - Where is your wilderness? Do you notice any signs that God is seeking you?
- Difficult Opportunities1/4/2014 -
- Trust in a Suspicious World1/3/2014 -
- No Filter1/2/2014 -
- Happy New Year!1/1/2014 - Let’s begin the New Year by joining the psalmist in exclaiming, “Praise the LORD! Let all that I am praise the LORD. I will praise the LORD as long as I live”
- Mr. Right12/31/2013 - True holy matrimony will mirror the holy, loving relationship He has established with us. —Poh Fang Chia
- "Christ" Offends People12/30/2013 - Like the believers in the early church, Christians will be intimidated, pressured, and warned not to “speak or teach in the name of Jesus” (Acts 4:18).
- Remember12/29/2013 - By reflecting on God’s past provisions, I (and you) will grow in trust and more aptly proclaim His good and faithful deeds.
- Exploding Misconceptions12/28/2013 - How do you help people understand who Jesus truly is? How do you break through the half-truths and misconceptions?
- Stressed12/27/2013 - Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people.
- Shea Butter Promises12/26/2013 - People will fail us in this life, but there’s a Promise Keeper we can always rely on. —Tim Gustafson
- Silent Night12/25/2013 - Just as that night turned out to be no ordinary, quiet night, the baby the angel spoke of was no ordinary baby.
- The Soul's Worth12/24/2013 - O Holy Night” is a Christmas hymn we need to sing loudly. We need to sing it during Advent and Christmas—and if I had my way, we’d belt it out every month of the year.
- Saved by a Compass12/23/2013 - The psalmist reminded God’s people that their lifeboat was equipped with a trustworthy compass as well— God’s Word
- The Touch of Love12/22/2013 - Who needs to be touched with the love of God? How has His touch transformed your life?