Our Daily Journey Recent Devotionals
- Team Effort2/22/2014 - In the spiritual warfare for souls, battles are gained through both the presence of people on the field and the intercessory prayers of those around the globe.
- Shrinking Faith2/21/2014 - Weariness and doubt are part of the human struggle. But as we keep our heart fixed on the promise and joy of God, we affirm that we’re not those “who turn away.”
- Stuff of Legends2/20/2014 - Jesus said to His disciples, “You will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth” (Acts 1:8).
- A Sure Investment2/19/2014 - Sometimes we need to be reminded: church buildings age, equipment goes awry, but people are the very heartbeat of God.
- When Your Dream Dies2/18/2014 - Is God enough, or will we only be satisfied with God plus something else?
- Powerful Prayers2/17/2014 - The power of our prayers for other believers in Jesus can’t be overstated (James 5:16).
- The Fruit of Suffering2/16/2014 - How might your suffering develop empathy in you for others who suffer? How might Jesus want to serve others through your pain?
- In Our Hearts2/15/2014 - "It is incredible to see the fervor with which the people of [Christianity] help each other in their wants. They spare nothing."
- Love Like This2/14/2014 - Without love, godly advice may seem preachy and— worse yet—insincere. Paul said, “Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them."
- The Sustaining Word2/13/2014 - These days, whenever we’re faced with a challenge in our family, I go back to Genesis 26:24.
- Firstfruits2/12/2014 - Read Deuteronomy 16:10-12 and find out what it means for you to celebrate the Festival of Harvest.
- Born Into Privilege2/11/2014 - It is by his great mercy that we have been born again, because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead.
- Breaking Bread2/10/2014 - Wherever you’re hungry, God will meet you there. —Winn Collier
- Finishing Well2/9/2014 - It’s the choices we make now—years before we say our final “goodbyes”—that will help determine how we complete our years on earth.
- God’s Will and Our Hopes 2/8/2014 - For the believer, seeing something we hoped for come to fruition isn’t about raw human ability.
- Honesty is Required2/7/2014 - Do you want your friends to follow Jesus? Then be honest in all things. —Mike Wittmer