Our Daily Journey Recent Devotionals
- What to Do?12/18/2013 - Regardless of where you are in life, you’re part of Jesus’ kingdom-building work
- Love Does12/17/2013 - Love listens, spends, carries, helps. It buys groceries and brings meals, washes dishes, and pays overdue bills.
- Humbly His12/16/2013 - It’s encouraging to remember that if we follow the Bible’s teaching and “humble [ourselves] before the Lord,” he will lift us up in honor (James 4:10).
- Born is the King12/15/2013 - The Christmas season is one that brings the full range of human experience
- Christmas This Year12/14/2013 - Emmanuel is God’s way of answer the distance once and for all. No longer does creation have to feel distant from the Creator.
- Jingle Bells12/13/2013 - Perhaps suffering is what makes the sound of the bells so sweet. They are a reminder of joy to come, rounding the next curve.
- Silver Bells12/12/2013 - Sometimes, holidays can be really difficult. For some, the holidays are a painful reminder of loss.
- “Go Tell It On The Mountain” | David Crowder Band 12/11/2013 - Think of a story you were excited to tell someone recently. What was it about that story?
- Angels We Have Heard on High12/10/2013 - Jesus’ entrance into this world was the most humble yet the most glorified birth in human history.
- It's Christmas12/9/2013 - Let’s not forget / In the middle of the craziness / Remember this / Jesus is the reason / For this time of the year
- Jesus Changes Everything12/8/2013 - He has brought down princes from their thrones and exalted the humble. He has filled the hungry with good things and sent the rich away with empty hands.
- Strangers and Foreigners 12/7/2013 - As members of the body of Christ, we’re called to love each other as brothers and sisters.
- Warped View12/6/2013 - The apostle Paul knew all about warped identity. He had once viewed all believers in Jesus as despicable and worthy of death.
- God of Surprises12/5/2013 - Never forget: Our God is a God of surprises.
- Burned12/4/2013 - Instead of acting on our impatience, it’s better to honor His schedule.
- Exclusively Inclusive 12/3/2013 - Was Jesus a nice guy? Consider this: He made some shockingly exclusive claims about Himself, and nice guys just don’t do that.