Our Daily Journey Recent Devotionals
- Proven by Patience9/28/2013 - Time and time again, I’m exposed to believers, including my son, who display more patience than I do. Their example speaks volumes.
- Crime and Punishment9/27/2013 - The Lord is slow to get angry, but His power is great, and He never lets the guilty go unpunished
- Don't Be Evil9/26/2013 - Do you want to keep your heart pure? Remember that all people are made in God’s image, and you’ll find that evil thoughts will disappear. —Mike Wittmer
- Friends & Enemies9/25/2013 - Want to make a friend out of an enemy? Try kindness. It sure beats hostility. —Jeff Olson
- Discover What's Yours9/24/2013 - Sometimes I wonder what our lives would be like if we discovered all that is ours through the Holy Spirit— untapped spiritual riches!
- Truly Human (Again)9/23/2013 - The apostle Paul suggests that through Jesus, God has opened up a new possibility for all the people of the world—an entirely new way of being human.
- Real Life9/22/2013 - Real life in Christ is more than simply going through the motions of musty worship, and it certainly isn’t redefining values based on our desires.
- People or God?9/21/2013 - If we’re honest, we all struggle in some way with trusting more in what others say and do than in the invisible and inaudible affirmations of God.
- Trapped9/20/2013 - When circumstances seem unbearable, God earnestly desires that we find comfort in Him.
- Wise in God's Eyes9/19/2013 - It’s important to note that a person with a high IQ won’t necessarily be a wise person. All people can act foolishly.
- A World at Peace9/18/2013 - "Everyone will live in peace and prosperity, enjoying their own grapevines and fig trees, for there will be nothing to fear" (Micah 4:4).
- Here Comes...9/17/2013 - How would your life be different if Jesus hadn’t come? Why not take a moment and tell Him?
- Restart9/16/2013 - Sometimes you just want to level it all and start again. Blow it up and rebuild. If only life had a reset button.
- Roadside Theology9/15/2013 - The reality of eternal destruction is disturbing. It makes us shudder. But does it make us open our mouths?
- God Knows You9/14/2013 - “Before you were born I set you apart” (Jeremiah 1:5). Jeremiah was no surprise to God. No person is.
- Actions and Adventure9/13/2013 - While Jesus doesn’t call everyone to the challenging roads of Africa, He does call each of us to move.