Our Daily Journey Recent Devotionals
- Powerful Light9/7/2014 - Because of the light, Saul lost his eyesight but he found God.
- Finding Joy in Jesus9/6/2014 - John the Baptist reminds me that the true source of joy for a believer is seeing Jesus lifted high and worshiped as our great King.
- Don't Give Up!9/5/2014 - When your life is put on hold through the frustrating influence of others, remember the promise of the Lord and trust Him to make a way where there seems to be none
- One Mission9/4/2014 - When it comes to the unity of believers, we must remember: His body was broken and His clothes were divided so that His church wouldn’t have to be
- Focus9/3/2014 - By making the worship service about me, I had forgotten that I was supposed to be praising God with other believers—a fantastic privilege!
- Hear the Word9/2/2014 - God’s Word isn’t just letters on a page. It’s “alive and powerful”—making things happen
- Faith at Great Risk9/1/2014 - How has God blessed you as you’ve placed your trust in Him? How can you use your profession to advance His kingdom?
- Great Expectations8/31/2014 - Whatever our roles, we all hold positions of authority or influence. Let’s seek to use our words with wisdom and be careful of our underlying expectations of others.
- The Seventh Commandment8/30/2014 - How can you practically love God with all your heart, soul, and strength? How does loving God help you steer clear of sexual sin?
- Get Even?8/29/2014 - “Getting even” may give you the edge in the business world, but it will definitely wreak havoc in your inner world.
- Flood of Justice8/28/2014 - God judges sin because he loathes what it does to us and to others. There is no other motive in God, nothing deeper than His love for us.
- Destructive Pride8/27/2014 - “Pride goes before destruction, and haughtiness before a fall” (Proverbs 16:18).
- Spiritual Self-Examination8/26/2014 - Peering into our own souls can uncover sin that may be the cause of suffering in our lives.
- The Source8/25/2014 - And how did Zacchaeus become a force for good? Through the simple grace and friendship of Christ.
- Staying Alert8/24/2014 - In 1 Corinthians 10, Paul warns us not to become arrogant—to think we’re strong enough to withstand any temptation (v.12).
- The Tale of Three Men8/23/2014 - When our names are mentioned in the future, what will be said of us? Christlike man? Christlike woman?