Our Daily Journey Recent Devotionals
- Changeless6/8/2014 - When change in life causes pain, God doesn’t change. When relationships go south, He is still with us.
- White Knuckles6/7/2014 - Instead of approaching daunting situations with fear, we can march out to face them with confidence, knowing that God is on our side
- Storytellers6/6/2014 - To whom can you show the love of Jesus today? What can you tell about what He has done for them?
- The Best Deal6/5/2014 - Read Matthew 6:19-21 and consider what Jesus says about the nature of true treasure.
- A Long Song6/4/2014 - God is looking for good fruit in our lives. Is the kind of fruit you’re producing good or bad?
- Nothing in the Water6/3/2014 - We worship and serve a God who makes order out of chaos. He says, “Be still, and know that I am God!” (Psalm 46:10).
- Heavy Lifting6/2/2014 - Our kindness glorifies God and can lead to blessing for us. But, on the other hand, cruelty will destroy us!
- Hope Deferred6/1/2014 - “Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a dream fulfilled is a tree of life.” Whose dream can you help make a reality?
- In the End...5/31/2014 - Give thanks to the LORD of Heaven’s Armies, for the LORD is good. His faithful love endures forever!
- Our Triumph5/30/2014 - “But thank God! He has made us his captives and continues to lead us along in Christ’s triumphal procession”
- Marriage Changes You5/29/2014 - You may never change the person you marry, but your marriage will inevitably change you. Marry the sort of person you want to become.
- Shame and Inheritance5/28/2014 - Shame is debilitating. It robs us of our dignity and keeps us cowering in the background. But Jesus draws us out of the shadows and into the light.
- Gentle Heart5/27/2014 - For James, wisdom refers to a life lived in harmony with God and congruent with things that are true.
- Gradual Catastrophe5/26/2014 - “Don’t let the sun go down while you are still angry.” Saying “I’m sorry” or “I forgive you” today might save you from some major repair work in the years to come.
- The Words We Pray5/25/2014 - When it comes to prayer—don’t confuse quantity with quality. —Jeff Olson
- Temple or Idol?5/24/2014 - Read 1 John 2:15-17 and consider any areas where you’ve bought into the world’s standard rather than God’s.