Our Daily Journey Recent Devotionals
- Suited Up11/4/2014 - To stand our ground, we’re told to “put on every piece of God’s armor” (v.13).
- Heat of the Battle11/3/2014 - May it not require the heat of the battle to draw us to God. He’s worthy of our full surrender and complete devotion today! —Russell Fralick
- Broken For Tim?11/2/2014 - The reality is, we’re all in this together. In Jesus we find genuine equality and unity.
- Mistaken Identity11/1/2014 - With God, there is no mistaken identity. “But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God."
- Work Ethics10/31/2014 - Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people
- Doing Good10/30/2014 - The apostle Paul reminds us to not become tired of doing good, especially to those in the family of believers.
- Smelling Good10/29/2014 - “A good reputation is more valuable than costly perfume” (Ecclesiastes 7:1).
- The Big "I"10/28/2014 - Integrity doesn’t come easy. For the people of Jerusalem and Samaria, it meant hearing Micah declare God’s judgment on them.
- "Jesus Loves Me"10/27/2014 - Jonah couldn’t do it. Nor could Moses nor David nor Paul. They couldn’t escape God’s call.
- With Us10/26/2014 - You’ve wondered if there was any hope, any possibility of change, any relief. My hunch is that in these places—like Jonah—you prayed.
- Who Touched Me?10/25/2014 - This is a wonderful reminder that God wants to mend not only our physical wounds, but our hearts and souls as well.
- The Risk of Love10/24/2014 - “Being loved” is hard for many of us. We need courage to open ourselves to receive love from others.
- Temptations We Face10/23/2014 - The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful.
- Well-lit10/22/2014 - Just as “God is light, and there is no darkness in him at all” (1 John 1:5), so we must decide between light and darkness.
- Turning to Friends10/21/2014 - Jesus shared with His friends the depth of anguish He was feeling and then told them what He needed.
- No Regrets10/20/2014 - “Whatever you do, do well” (v.10). Carry out your duties with gusto.