Our Daily Journey Recent Devotionals
- Hope Renewed11/27/2014 - The righteous person faces many troubles, but the LORD comes to the rescue each time (v.19).
- The One Who Confounds11/26/2014 - God’s Son, from His first breath to His ascension, confounds our human expectations and categories. This is good news, because our expectations are often too small.
- Take the Next Step11/25/2014 - Are you waiting for deliverance? Take the next step. It might be the very thing God uses in your rescue.
- Out of Sight...11/24/2014 - God’s love for us is too vast for us to comprehend (v.19). His ways are higher than ours (Isaiah 55:8-9), and His knowledge is too lofty for us to attain (Psalm 139:6).
- He Will Restore11/23/2014 - God intends for you to share in His eternal glory. So He “will restore, support, and strengthen you, and he will place you on a firm foundation” (v.10).
- Not Far From Us11/22/2014 - Life as we know it, right down to the very carbon atoms we are made of, originates from one Source—the Maker of heaven and earth.
- Encouraging Words11/21/2014 - “The LORD is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in him”
- Unfair and Unjust11/20/2014 - There are times in life when we’re falsely accused or find ourselves in trouble even when we’ve tried to do the right thing.
- Too Much Fun?11/19/2014 - One day He will return. Let’s make sure we’re personally ready for this reality. And let’s tell others about God’s love and mercy and help them prepare for Jesus’ return!
- Drawn11/18/2014 - God’s desire is that everyone should find salvation in Him, and so He draws us to Jesus
- Cold Snaps and Curiosity11/17/2014 - The allure of the forbidden mixed with human curiosity can be a dangerous combination.
- Belief and Obedience11/16/2014 - Have you ever desperately wanted something from God? Did you ever make any promises to Him so that He would come through for you?
- Divine GPS11/15/2014 - The cloud and fire were revelations of God’s plan—the unmistakable means by which God directed them when to move and where to go.
- Controlled or Controlling?11/14/2014 - As we approach the end of this year, may we continue to grow by looking to the Word of God and to the Holy Spirit for help in choosing a disciplined, self-controlled life (Proverbs 1:3).
- Joy of Faithfulness 11/13/2014 - A life of enduring, persistent faithfulness to God requires much and is often difficult. But the path leads to eventual and eternal joy.
- The Spirit's Power11/12/2014 - The Spirit made us alive when we were dead in sin (Titus 3:5), then sealed us to guarantee that we will persevere to the end (Ephesians 1:13-14; 2 Corinthians 1:21-22).