Our Daily Journey Recent Devotionals
- Mistaken Identity11/1/2014 - With God, there is no mistaken identity. “But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God."
- Work Ethics10/31/2014 - Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people
- Doing Good10/30/2014 - The apostle Paul reminds us to not become tired of doing good, especially to those in the family of believers.
- Smelling Good10/29/2014 - “A good reputation is more valuable than costly perfume” (Ecclesiastes 7:1).
- The Big "I"10/28/2014 - Integrity doesn’t come easy. For the people of Jerusalem and Samaria, it meant hearing Micah declare God’s judgment on them.
- "Jesus Loves Me"10/27/2014 - Jonah couldn’t do it. Nor could Moses nor David nor Paul. They couldn’t escape God’s call.
- With Us10/26/2014 - You’ve wondered if there was any hope, any possibility of change, any relief. My hunch is that in these places—like Jonah—you prayed.
- Who Touched Me?10/25/2014 - This is a wonderful reminder that God wants to mend not only our physical wounds, but our hearts and souls as well.
- The Risk of Love10/24/2014 - “Being loved” is hard for many of us. We need courage to open ourselves to receive love from others.
- Temptations We Face10/23/2014 - The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful.
- Well-lit10/22/2014 - Just as “God is light, and there is no darkness in him at all” (1 John 1:5), so we must decide between light and darkness.
- Turning to Friends10/21/2014 - Jesus shared with His friends the depth of anguish He was feeling and then told them what He needed.
- No Regrets10/20/2014 - “Whatever you do, do well” (v.10). Carry out your duties with gusto.
- Father of Lies10/19/2014 - Let’s be clear: The devil and his demonic companions are not messengers to be befriended, but forces to be resisted (James 4:7).
- Paying Pain Forward10/18/2014 - Jonathan in 1 Samuel shows us that a person can choose to treat people well even if they’ve endured past hurts.
- Bridging the Chasm10/17/2014 - Jesus didn’t leave a caldera between His Father and us; He bridged the chasm.