Our Daily Journey Recent Devotionals
- Lazy Living3/31/2015 - Let’s do what we can and should today. For when we lazily put off until tomorrow what we can do today, we steal tomorrow’s joy.
- Grace Scare3/30/2015 - Do you fear or love God more? How are these two emotions connected, so that one rises or falls with the other?
- Meekness and Majesty3/29/2015 - Today, Jesus asks us to serve in humility and lowliness of spirit. Let’s follow Him in humble obedience, for that’s the way to God’s will.
- Believing in Him3/28/2015 - Genuine faith in Christ means having a relationship with Him, not simply admiring Him. With this relationship comes the assurance that Jesus hears and responds to our prayers.
- Give God Your Dreams3/27/2015 - Have you given your dreams to God—both the fulfilled ones and the unfulfilled?
- Shaken Back to Life3/26/2015 - Sometimes God allows us to go through tough times in order to wake us up.
- Not Repaying Evil3/25/2015 - To all of us who have ever been wronged or maligned, Peter offers sobering words: “Love each other as brothers and sisters. Be tenderhearted, and keep a humble attitude. Don’t repay evil for evil”
- Flourish!3/24/2015 - With God at work in your “Babylon,” or your “less-than-perfect circumstance,” you too can settle, grow, and thrive there.
- Of Winds and Wings3/23/2015 - Today, the power and peace of the Holy Spirit has settled on us. And, by His power, we seek the fruit of multiplication of those finding new life in Jesus
- Louder3/22/2015 - We too can become a living testimony that He’s greater than our most profound failures.
- Ruling Kind of Peace3/21/2015 - “Let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts”
- Death's Sting3/20/2015 - We were never meant to experience death. Yes, death can be a merciful end to physical suffering. Still, it remains our great and final enemy.
- Our Moral Compass3/19/2015 - A good conscience is a powerful ally in living to please God.
- Faulty Premise3/18/2015 - Adhering to tradition and rules is like getting on the wrong plane. We can earnestly believe we’re on the right course, but it can never take us where we want to go.
- Prayer of the Suffering3/17/2015 - Suffering may not come because of specific sins. Nevertheless, on the same basis of God’s compassion and mercy, we cry out to God for His healing and restoration
- What is a Koala?3/16/2015 - What lies/half-truths do you see affecting followers of Jesus today?