Our Daily Journey Recent Devotionals
- Widows and Children9/30/2014 - If an unjust, uncaring judge can be moved to do what’s right, what would our righteous, gracious Father be willing to do?
- May I Say Something?9/29/2014 - Behind every act of God is a loving heart. For God always acts in accordance with His compassionate nature.
- His Kids9/28/2014 - “We are already God’s children, but he has not yet shown us what we will be like when Christ appears”
- Let Go!9/27/2014 - It’s usually in the midst of these moments of desperation that God urges us to “let go” of our feeble solutions and trust Him
- The Day9/26/2014 - Knowing that God has promised to right all wrongs, is there anything you need to change today?
- After Bad Decisions9/25/2014 - Jesus’ response to Peter’s failure wasn’t simply to point it out—it involved intercession, forgiveness, and restoration!
- The Real Jesus9/24/2014 - Read 1 Corinthians 15:12-34 to learn why the resurrection of Jesus is the key to real life.
- Staying on Track9/23/2014 - Through Jesus, we have become God’s people, and He has written His Word on our hearts. Let’s continue to make God’s Word our delight, our wisdom, and the guardrail for our lives.
- The Road More Traveled9/22/2014 - You and I can daily follow the path that God has established in His Word. As we work hard to do so, we amplify the path toward true spiritual nourishment and maturity that others can follow.
- Tears in Heaven9/21/2014 - Our blessed hope isn’t just the absence of “death or sorrow or crying or pain” (Revelation 21:4), but the very presence of our heavenly Father.
- For Everyone9/20/2014 - The good news of God’s grace and new life through Jesus is for everyone.
- Gift of Submission9/19/2014 - That’s why James reminds us that “God opposes the proud, but favors the humble”
- Underground Serenade9/18/2014 - Why bother sharing if no one will listen? Why set a good example when no one connects it to Jesus?
- Making Jesus Angry9/17/2014 - “Does the law permit good deeds on the Sabbath, or is it a day for doing evil? Is this a day to save life or to destroy it?”
- Roots9/16/2014 - “Look after each other so that none of you fails to receive the grace of God. Watch out that no poisonous root of bitterness grows up to trouble you, corrupting many.”
- Hope9/15/2014 - With or without us, hope lives. But it’s our choice as to whether it will live in us.