The good news of God’s grace and new life through Jesus is for everyone.
- A Gentle Father5/15/2014 - Beyond expressing His love for me through faithful friends, God brought strangers into my life who helped heal my broken spirit.
- Words with Friends5/14/2014 - What new words has God placed on your heart as you continue to strengthen your relationship with Him?
- Alive5/13/2014 - For the believer, death isn’t a punishment. Instead, it brings us into the very presence of the One for whom we were made.
- Restore Us5/12/2014 - Just like the young drug dealer I talked with, the people of Judah desperately needed the rescuing, restoring power of God.
- What a Name!5/11/2014 - The life-giving Spirit now lives in us, providing new perspectives and the ability to live out new behaviors.
- Reading Scripture, Missing God5/10/2014 - We can use the Bible as a self-help manual instead of a guide to knowing God. Finding wise tips in God’s Word can be helpful, but they mean little without Him.
- Angels Watching Over Me5/9/2014 - Scripture doesn’t tell us much about angels—they appear on the edges rather than in the center of the story—but it does tell us some of the ways they serve God and us:
- Deflecting Praise5/8/2014 - Why is it important for us to seek the approval of God alone?
- Free to Live the Truth5/7/2014 - You have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters.
- Eileen and Esther5/6/2014 - When God calls us to defend the disadvantaged or to speak out in favor of His goodness, we can prepare our hearts for the occasion by humbling ourselves, praying, and seeking God’s face.
- Prevention and Cure5/5/2014 - Prevention is better than cure. Jesus would readily agree. We can’t entertain temptation. We must walk away from it.
- Happy Endings5/4/2014 - What does Jesus’ resurrection mean to you? How does the happy ending Jesus has made possible affect the way you think and live?
- Enough to Share5/3/2014 - Give generously to the poor, not grudgingly, for the LORD your God will bless you in everything you do (v.10).
- Lord of the Storms5/2/2014 - We don’t have to be afraid as those waves rock us, for Jesus is Lord of our storms. Let’s place our trust in the One who provides peace in the midst of them.
- Encouraged5/1/2014 - No matter what we find in the news, Jesus’ good news extends true encouragement to all people.
- The Right Time4/30/2014 - “Promise me, O women of Jerusalem, not to awaken love until the time is right.”
No playlists found for this account.