If an unjust, uncaring judge can be moved to do what’s right, what would our righteous, gracious Father be willing to do?
- The Words We Pray5/25/2014 - When it comes to prayer—don’t confuse quantity with quality. —Jeff Olson
- Temple or Idol?5/24/2014 - Read 1 John 2:15-17 and consider any areas where you’ve bought into the world’s standard rather than God’s.
- The Three C's5/23/2014 - Godly character comes as we grow in our relationship with God
- Firm Foundations5/22/2014 - So how can we be like the wise man who built his house on the rock? Jesus gives us two key imperatives: “[Listen] to my teaching” and “[follow] it” (Matthew 7:24).
- Sexual Freedom5/21/2014 - So do not act like the people in Egypt, where you used to live, or like the people of Canaan, where I am taking you. You must not imitate their way of life (v.3).
- Learning from Each Other5/20/2014 - Read Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 and see the value of companionship and journeying with someone.
- Dark and Quiet5/19/2014 - God doesn’t come only in the quiet; He comes as He chooses to come! The call for us is to be watching and waiting—attentive to His voice.
- Not Outsmarted5/18/2014 - True forgiveness prevents Satan from dividing Christians and destroying our relationships as the world watches.
- Powerless and Foolish5/17/2014 - If a friend asked you, “Where can I experience the power and wisdom of God?” would you bring him or her to a college?
- Heartburn5/16/2014 - Jesus, give us fresh eyes to see how Your story completes the story that the Old Testament conveys. And may our hearts burn within us as we tell it. —Jeff Olson
- A Gentle Father5/15/2014 - Beyond expressing His love for me through faithful friends, God brought strangers into my life who helped heal my broken spirit.
- Words with Friends5/14/2014 - What new words has God placed on your heart as you continue to strengthen your relationship with Him?
- Alive5/13/2014 - For the believer, death isn’t a punishment. Instead, it brings us into the very presence of the One for whom we were made.
- Restore Us5/12/2014 - Just like the young drug dealer I talked with, the people of Judah desperately needed the rescuing, restoring power of God.
- What a Name!5/11/2014 - The life-giving Spirit now lives in us, providing new perspectives and the ability to live out new behaviors.
- Reading Scripture, Missing God5/10/2014 - We can use the Bible as a self-help manual instead of a guide to knowing God. Finding wise tips in God’s Word can be helpful, but they mean little without Him.
No playlists found for this account.