Read 2 Corinthians 1:6 and consider what it says about the importance of comforting and encouraging other believers in Jesus.
- Rules and Grace3/23/2014 - Are you like the “older brother”? Join the party of God’s grace. It’s for you too!
- The Waiting Game3/22/2014 - Be patient as you wait for the Lord’s return. Consider the farmers who patiently wait for the rains in the fall and in the spring. They eagerly look for the valuable harvest to ripen.
- Tower of...Books3/21/2014 - The issue of ambition can be tricky. Although it isn’t wrong to want success, we’ve got to remember that God enables every achievement to take place.
- I am He3/20/2014 - Let’s be clear: A Jewish man would utter the words Jesus uttered only if he were insane, or if he were right. These are the words of divinity.
- God's Name3/19/2014 - God is offended when we misuse His name—and rightly so (Exodus 20:7). For God’s name is always a revelation of who He is.
- The Rock3/18/2014 - What does it mean for God to be your rock, fortress, and shield? How has He met you in a personal way?
- Saying Goodbye3/17/2014 - Separation isn’t easy, even when we know God is in control, and especially when the relationship is one that has brought spiritual growth to our lives.
- The Main Event3/16/2014 - “Anyone can be sentimental about the nativity; any fool can feel like a Christian at Christmas. But Easter is the main event.”
- X Prize3/15/2014 - What sacrifices have you made to tell others about Jesus? What more might you contribute to the cause?
- Abundance3/14/2014 - As we abide in Jesus Christ, however, Paul reveals that God has loved us and chosen us even before the world was created.
- Just a Little?3/13/2014 - Throughout God’s Word, this idea is revisited—what may appear to be tiny, foolish choices can lead to massive problems.
- Follow Jesus3/12/2014 - Jesus called out to them, “Come, follow me, and I will show you how to fish for people!” And they left their nets at once and followed him
- Rainbows and Remembering3/11/2014 - When I see the rainbow in the clouds, I will remember the eternal covenant between God and every living creature on earth.
- Clear Conscience3/10/2014 - Cling to your faith in Christ, and keep your conscience clear
- Echo Effect3/9/2014 - Like a canyon repeating a sound, our prayerlife can echo Scripture back to God, who originated it (2 Timothy 3:16).
- Trustworthy3/8/2014 - “All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives.”
No playlists found for this account.